|Fits as expected||
Puma Men's AFC Training Pant with Pockets
|Price:||$39.99 - $47.98 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Main Material 1: 100% polyester; Double knit; 240 g/m; Bio-based Wicking Finish Main Material 2: 100% polyester; Mesh: Small hole; 120 g/m; Bio-based Wicking Finish
- Machine Wash
- Official Fan wear^Print Club badge^High density print
Customers who bought this item also bought
Games are not won on the pitch, but on the training ground. With PUMA's Licensed Club Team wear Collection which provides comfort and support to the athlete, results can and will be achieved. PU Woven Heat Transfer club badge; PUMA Cats Heat transferred Lifecycle: 1 year.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00W8B9PFU
- Item model number: 749051-02
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
When walking or running, these pants stretch in all the wrong places, causing them to slip down my legs. Their stretch zones are poorly positioned, and do a bad job of allowing freedom of movement.
In terms of their stitching, unlike Adidas, Puma apparently does not feel the need to use reinforced stitching on the stress areas of their supposed workout pants, causing them to already begin stretching apart in the crotch area. I guess if you are only planning on lounging around in these, they will be okay, but I bought these pants to exercise in, and now I'm worried they will tear apart because of poor design. Very disappointing.