nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 521 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 556 reviews
on February 21, 2016
The men in my family seem to like these a lot. Not that it's a topic at the dinner table very often. When my son saw that I had purchased some of these for my husband he said he would like some too. So, I bought him some for Christmas. I was very happy to find that I could get them on Amazon as I originally bought them elsewhere. I haven't worn them myself, but the guys like the way they fit and feel. How can you beat that?
on April 17, 2015
Absolutely PERFECT Shorts! These are the best . . . Great Support, loose enough around legs to fit nicely with no restrictions, legs = perfect length and not sloppy like boxers. I can do anything [activities] in these shorts: Exercising, Driving 'long distance', Everyday and Dress use. I purchased "Black/Red trim". This purchase (6) is my 2nd purchase . . . my 1st 'dozen' have been worn 'daily' for the past year and a half. . . . you'll experience some 'slight shrinkage over the first 4-5 washes , but nothing 'significant' . . . . however, after 1 1/2 years, I've found the shorts have shrunk about 5%. I really love the material and the comfort. . . . I've "THROWN AWAY" all the other brands I've worn [Calvin Klein, Jockey Club, Fruit of the Loom, etc]! If you purchase a package of these, and you are 'borderline' between sizes, Go to the Next Size Up. . . . . If you don't like these shorts, ya might as well wear NONE! (P.S. There are now NO IRRITATING LABELS inside the shorts!!! Thank You, PUMA!)
on February 25, 2016
I guess I should of read some of the review 1st. I was expecting a boxer briefs that will fit snug with your body instead what I get something that is literally like regular boxers, loose fitting. Waist size is right, just loose fit. Don't get me wrong, is comfortable for just daily use or walk around, but not something you can wear for sports (which I was under the impression these are).
on January 1, 2014
I like Puma. Always been my go to soccer boot. Love their casual shoes as well. Got a quality pair or two of socks as well as some shirts also. Felt they would be good quality briefs also. Way wrong. I'm a 3: waist, right in the wheelhouse for the medium size. They are not very snug at the waist and do not gather at all on my thighs. I do not have the legs of a bird and every brand I have ever bought fit my thigh very well. These are awful! And the fabric is very, very thin. Wish I could return them.
on August 19, 2017
My husband prefers boxer briefs and these are like the only brand he will wear. They fit well and are comfortable without being too loose or tight. He really loves them.
on February 23, 2017
These are comfortable, but they don't last long. 2 out of the three pairs developed small holes within the first few washings and those holes became larger rather quickly. I've purchased similar underwear from several other brands and all other purchases lasted longer.
on June 19, 2016
The picture that is shown is not the actual underwear I received.

I ordered them because of the picture. The picture matches the Puma boxer briefs I have now, which I enjoy.

The underwear I received is different than the picture.
on October 30, 2013
I had Puma boxer briefs of some other variety a while back and liked them, so I thought I'd try these. I'm 5'9" 165-170 lbs and a true medium. These things made me feel like I was 10 and putting on my dad's underwear. Just way too big.

Lots of other reviewers here say the same thing, so I guess it's not just a mis-marked batch. Too bad. Fabric is great, elastic band seems very good... just too stinkin' big (that's what she said)!
on March 31, 2016
My Husband gets compliments on these every time he stretches or if the tops of them peek out of his pants when he is doing various things and the first thing a lot of people say is " Wow Puma makes underwear? thats awesome!" and we always recommend getting them from this seller on Amazon. Super easy to purchase and they are well made and come in various colors! He absolutely loves the way they fit, feel and look along with the durability and how the colors never fade. Very great purchase, will buy more Actually... I already did!
on February 4, 2016
Decent price for these compared to what I've seen in store. Very comfortable, I've got a pretty muscular build and these fit me perfectly. Other brands I've worn have either been too loose or too tight in weird places because they were designed for people who don't even lift.