- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 1.6 x 2.6 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001T7HY8O
- Item model number: 163936
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #84,419 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Puma Gold Series Skinner Stag German Made Hunting Knife with Leather Sheath
|Price:||$127.03 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: Puma
- Puma skinner fixed blade knife 116393
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Since 1769, Puma has been hand crafting the finest sporting knives in the world. The Puma Stag horn skinner knife represents that heritage of high quality knife making tradition. The five inch D1.4 German stainless steel blade and genuine stag horn handle combine to make a truly world class cutting tool. Each blade is Rockwell tested to a hardness of 57-59 for the perfect combination of strength and ease of sharpening. Perfect for field dressing your next big game kill or for general outdoor use. The handle is drilled to accept the included leather lanyard. Assembled in China.
Top Customer Reviews
One of the most interesting features, if you can call it that, is a tiny pin-sized dimple, or strike point in the blade near the hilt. There is a sticky label on the blade pointing to this dimple that says "Rockwell Tested." That's pretty cool. I have to assume it passed the test.
So I decided to try it out on a roast chicken from the refrigerator. It worked wonderfully. It was just the right size for this task. With the shape of the tip it was easy to get in between the bones to cut out even small pieces of meat. I realized I don't have any kitchen knife on the wall that could do it so well. I tried to do the same with my buck knife. It was too big and heavy, and really not the best for this rather delicate task.
The only real flaw I found was when I tested the sharpness of the blade on my thumbnail I detected a slightly dull spot. So examining the blade more closely by looking at the blade edge, I could detect a tell-tale spot of bright reflection on the edge, where it was slightly dull. For me it's not a problem. I'll leave it that way until I have to sharpen the whole blade.
All in all I am very happy with the purchase. Service was quick as well.