Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on March 5, 2017
These fit fine, but they were a lot fuzzier than I was expecting. The product is called "suede", but in reality the vast majority of the upper is low quality, cheap fake fuzzy fur material. Felt like the description was a lie.
on October 20, 2014
I already had a pair of black "suedes" that were a little worse for wear . I wanted a pair that were black but with a black stripe instead of a white one like my old pair . Found these on amazon . I would like them more if they were the same color and material on the whole shoe ( these are wool above and below the stripe ) but overall they are pretty much what I was looking for .
on October 16, 2014
My son loved them! I just ordered the wrong size. I sent them back and received a refund. They did not have them in his size. We received them on time and the return was painless.
on March 21, 2014
I have wide feet so I bought a size up to my recommended size. I should of bought an extra 1/2 a size up but these shoes fit quite well. They are very stylish and comfortable. Can't beat the price!
on October 21, 2015
The shoe itself was decent, just narrow. Also fuzzier than I expected
on June 22, 2016
OK
on January 12, 2015
I've always liked Pumas. They fit well and compliment most clothing.
on August 15, 2014
Fit great, arrived on time. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks guys! Highly recommended.
on August 7, 2014
Not Uber comfortable, but a nice shoe with a great look and good feel.
on September 9, 2014
They looked different on internet then i thought they would be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.