|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$32.95 - $38.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- PUMP & NURSE: Dual Pump or Pump and Nurse at the same time. Work on the computer, do household chores, massage or pump while holding baby. (extra bra strap included for even more support) ***CAUTION!*** Momolutions & Pump Strap are the ONLY authorized seller - All others are COUNTERFEIT and poor quality.
- ADJUSTABLE: No matter your size XS - XXXL , A/B/C/D/DD/DDD (Measure at the fullest part of the bust. Fits 30" to 60" around). Adjusts with all postpartum body changes. Simple design - velcro closure. (worn only when pumping) (instructional video at www.PumpStrap.com)
- COMPRESSION: Pump more with compression effect. Make it as tight and secure as you like to increase milk flow and keep the suction. The Pump Strap will support you and heavy full bottles. Pump on one side and feed your baby on the other without worrying about leakage.
- FAST: faster than other pumping bras - there’s no need to fully undress to use it, and the openings are maneuverable so you can insert your pump flanges from the outside quickly and easily. No struggling with small openings which eventually streach out and don't support bottles. No struggling with a zipper that sticks or misaligns. It simply uses velcro. Wear on it's own or over any nursing bra or tank.
- QUALITY: This handsfree breastpump bra is made from strong, comfortable nylon and neoprene that you can be sure will last. And in the unlikely event that your Pump Strap fails in the first year of use, we’ll happily replace it free of charge. Works with all major breastpump manufacturers, Medela, Ameda, Lansinoh, as well as the wider Spectra or other flanges.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Save Time And Pump More With The Pump Strap
If you are a new mother, you’re undoubtedly very busy. The last thing you want to do is sit and do nothing while you pump, especially when you have a child to look after.
The Pump Strap is a new type of hands free pumping bra. Rather than replacing your bra and forcing you to fully undress every time, it actually fits over your existing nursing bra. It goes on and off incredibly quickly, saving you even more time and making it easier to pump more often. It also works with all major breastpump manufacturers (including Medela, Philips AVENT, Spectra Baby, Lansinoh, Evenflo, Bellema and Pumpin' Pal).
Fully Adjustable For Any Woman
Unlike most pumping bras, the Pump Strap is fully adjustable. Not only will it fit almost any woman, but it can also be adjusted for the size changes that you can go through postpartum. The adjustable strap also makes it incredibly supportive, so you can do things while you’re pumping without worrying about leakage.
Whether you want to work on the computer, do dishes or do massage, you can do it with confidence. You can easily pump on one side and feed your baby on the other, and the compression can help with milk expression and increase your output on each pump, saving you even more time.
Top Quality Materials With A Manufacturers Guarantee
The Pump Strap is made from strong, secure material that lasts, even if you need to pump 7 or 8 times a day. It’s machine washable and incredibly comfortable. In the unlikely event that your Pump Strap breaks in the first year of use, we’ll be happy to replace it free of charge. That’s how confident we are in our product.
Pick Up The Pump Strap and Start Making Pumping Easier Today
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01IW3JNRC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 22, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ive had this pump bra for almost 4 months and it still works good as new. However, make sure you wash buy hand and let it air dry. You can wash it in the machine but DO NOT put it in the dryer machine. It might lose it strength of elasticity. Let it air dry. If you feel like the pump bra is getting loose and old anyway, just buy another one. Its worth it. Elasticity life spand of this pump bra vary .. Depends how much you wash it.. I would wash it only once a month. No need for weekly wash cause you want to take precious care of the elastic
A lot of reviewers compared this to the Simple Wishes bra, which is what I was using before. Personally, I see these as two completely different products. Aside from the hands-free part, they have completely different applications for me. The Simple Wishes is very customizable as far as sizing and positioning. It is wider and more supportive. The front zipper makes it easy to put on and take off without messing up your hair, so I use it when pumping at work. The holes are very small, so you have to insert the flanges from the inside, and you cannot nurse at the same time. Also, I find it more difficult to massage since the fabric is reinforced on the front making it thick and bulky.
A little background I have been pumping exclusively for my daughter for the last 10.5 months, 6-8 times per day during the week and 3x per day on the weekends. So I spend A LOT of time pumping and really need to be able to multi task. Its even harder to find good options of you are on the busty side like me 38G. I have now been using this strap for the last 8.5 months, its AWESOME!
This strap is the best solution I found out of the 4 that I tried before purchasing 2 of these. Its easy to put on and very easy to transform from work clothes to having the strap on and ready without getting undressed. I simply pull up my shirt, wrap the strap, adjust my nursing bra and then attach my pump. It is very easy to get on and off and holds the parts in well. Unlike some others I do not feel like I have to hold onto the bottles, even when they get pretty full. You may have to play with how tight to make the strap the first few times. It is also easy to get off. I disconnect my tubing then unstrap the strap and then the bottles. The material is soft and it washes easily in the washing machine, I dont find that I have to wash mine all that often though.
I initially purchased one for work, but after the frustration of using one of the others at home I decided to purchased another one. This makes it easier and I no longer have to take it back and forth. :)