|Product Dimensions||13 x 6 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||PE-GB-M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Care instructions||Machine wash warm in garment bag (to protect hook and eye closure). Hang to dry.|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||3.28 ounces|
Hands Free Pumping Bra for Breast Pumps - Adjustable Spandex Pumping Bustier Will Support 2 Breast Pumping Bottles and Flanges (Black with White Polka Dots - Medium)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.15 (21%)|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Please reference Image 6 & our Video for detailed sizing information
- Made in Canada | 88% high-count polyester /12% spandex microfibre knit
- DESIGNED FOR A MOTHER’S NEEDS – Our convertible straps can be worn 4 different ways for maximum comfort, while eliminating the worry and stress of spilled milk, thus increasing the amount of milk you will pump.
- NO-STITCH FLANGE OPENINGS – Our patented flange openings accommodate all brands and types of breast pumps while providing the perfect amount of support to maximize milk output. Conveniently insert your flange with one hand and without taking the flange/bottle apart.
- 3-ROW HOOK and EYE CLOSURE – Just like your regular bra, it is important to have the ability to adjust the size of your pumping bra to accommodate your body’s changes due to engorgement and weight fluctuations.
- FASHIONABLE and FUN but ALSO BETTER FOR BABY – According to Dr Sears, light and dark contrasting colours register powerfully on baby’s retina which translates to more brain growth and faster visual development.
- YOUR PUMPING JOURNEY is OUR PRIORITY – We are confident that our pumping bra will make your life easier, by the word of thousands of women that use, love and recommend PumpEase.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why do you need a hands-free pumping bra?
- you would like to multi-task (do other things while pumping)
- you are returning to work
- you want to donate to a Milk Bank
- you are adopting and want to induce lactation
- you need relief from frequent painful engorgement
- your baby has a medical condition, such as a cleft palate or tongue-tie
- your baby was born premature and is still in the hospital
- you have mastitis, milk stasis, a blocked duct or thrush
- you need to maintain your milk supply during a lapse in breastfeeding (e.g. travel, medication, hospitalization)
- your baby does not completely empty your breasts (tongue-tie, ineffective suck, latching problems)
- you want the freedom to be able to leave your baby with your partner or caregiver for a feeding
- your partner wants to feed, and therefore bond with, your baby
- you need to boost your milk production
- you have flat or inverted nipples (pumping can be helpful at drawing out the nipple)
- you gave birth to multiples
PumpEase - Fabric & Care
PumpEase is created with an 88% high-count polyester / 12% spandex microfiber knit.
Our exceptional technical fabric delivers:
- performance and durability
- comfort and softness against your skin
- excellent stretch and memory (it won’t get baggy after use or shrink during washing)
- quick-dry and wicking qualities
- colour fastness
Hang to dry. Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Do not feed the bears.
In a pinch you can machine dry your PumpEase but we don’t recommend making a habit of it as the dryer heat will eventually break down the spandex and shorten the life of your PumpEase. This is just another reason to have more than one PumpEase on-hand.
PumpEase - How to use
Wrap your PumpEase around your bust and fasten in the front over your nursing bra or bare skin. Slip your breast pump flanges through the openings, connect them to your pump, and start pumping. Easy peasy! You don’t have to fuss with straps or ties, or try to pretzel your way into PumpEase.
PumpEase holds your breast pump flanges securely in place so you can read, text, eat, email, care for your child, or just relax while you pump your breastmilk…hands-free!
With PumpEase you don’t need to fuss with awkward straps or adjustments
PumpEase is easy to use and looks great for moms who aren’t willing to forgo fashion for function.
Nursing bra, breast pump flanges, bottles and tubing are for display purposes only and are not included.
PumpEase - Sizing Room
General Size Chart
If this is your first baby, it is best to be fitted for a nursing bra during the last month of pregnancy. This is approximately the same size you'll be once breastfeeding is established. Avoid being fit for a nursing bra in the first two weeks after giving birth, which is when most Mom's are "fullest"; things level off once your body adjusts to your baby's demands.
Most women increase one band size and one cup size. If you have had previous children (and can remember what size your nursing bra was!), usually you can use this as a guide for your current pregnancy.
Please note: If you are in between sizes, please refer to our Overbust Measurement Chart to confirm the size that you require.
Overbust Measurement Size Chart
It is estimated that 70-85% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. If you are unsure if your current bra is the correct size or if you are in-between sizes and want to double check which size of PumpEase to buy, please take a measurement over the largest part of your bust and refer our Overbust Measurement Chart.
When taking this "overbust" measurement, stand in front of a mirror (or enlist a helper) so that you can be sure the measuring tape remains parallel to the floor (especially in the back where it will have a tendency to sag). Hold the tape snugly, however don't constrict your breasts.
Your PumpEase hands-free pumping bra needn't be overly tight - it should however, fit snugly enough so that it feels secure. The suction of the pump does the work, not the pressure of the flanges.
Bust Point Size Chart
We have had several requests from you for the measurements between the flange openings for each size of PumpEase. And we are happy to oblige. . .
This is called the "bust point to bust point" measurement in the apparel industry and we know that it can range greatly from woman to woman. Just another way we make it easier to choose the correct size for your PumpEase !
Don't worry if your body measures a bit narrower or wider than the bust point measurements on the chart. The flange openings on your PumpEase are slits which give you a bit of wiggle room when it comes to fit. There is also some play with the stretch of the fabric and the adjustment of the hook & eye.