Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _fab _fab _fab  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on March 6, 2017
Didn't even get the same color, the "Laundry" printed on it, heck it doesn't even resemble punching bag in the slightest!
I received a blue sack with a rope through the opening and a white handle on the side.
on February 18, 2017
Much sturdier and constructed of much heavier material then expects. Quality made
on March 21, 2017
Pretty awesome. The bag is strong and it holds a lot of clothes. The only thing I would say is the side strap is a little bit too stretchy.
on March 15, 2017
Fun and practical gift, great for the boxing aficionado.
on May 30, 2013
I usually kept it hanging on my bedroom door. One day while I hoisted it up to go do some laundry. I heard a loud rip, I look back and I see this giant tear on the top where the leather is sewed onto the rest of the body. I really liked this thing, a shame the quality is questionable.
on September 29, 2013
The bag looks great
The idea is fantastic and forward thinking but the execution is poor and impractical.
My current job has me going from state to state and staying in one Residence Inn or the other. This means that I have to do my own laundry in either the hotel Laundromat or nearby. I bought this bag because it is pretty stylish and if you know me well you will know that I strife to buy "only the best" I can afford. This bag is impractical to carry. the strap designed for carrying it on the side is not suitable when the bag has clothes in them. This means you have to log this thing around by using the top three suspenders. I am 6ft 2", 267lbs of prime beef in great shape and yet I found this bag awkward at best and very uncomfortable to move around. It is great for storing dirty clothes in the closet. I will be going back to the good old military duffell bag which does the job perfectly but is not as cool.
on May 14, 2013
I deleted my original post to now tell the TRUTH! This bag is cheaply made DON'T I repeat DON'T buy this product or you will soon (and I mean perhaps in a matter a weeks) will be disappointed with quality. The merchant really pulled a fast one on me I feel like such a sucka! I see the price has dropped some since I purchased it still however I feel it's overpriced. Again DON'T buy! So....after experiencing discomfort with the strap when carrying heavy loads the rim enclosure ripped while attempting to pull the drawstring closed. Now recently the small rip has now expanded causing the drawstring to be obsolete and since carrying the bag using the shoulder strap isn't comfortable I have to hoist the heavy load on top of my shoulders while trying to keep clothes from falling out since THE BAG NOLONGER CLOSES!!!!!
on May 17, 2015
There's no doubt that this is one of the best looking laundry bags in the market where other manufacturers seem leave the aesthetics as an afterthought. Then again, it's a laundry bag. It's about functionality over form. Let's talk about that.

Once you get past the sleek, masculine look of the bag, you'll realize it leaves much to be desired. This laundry bag lacks a separate compartment to store your detergent, fabric softener, or any other item you may take to the laundromat with you which comes standard in most other bags with similar vertical design

The main compartment is made of a combination of canvas and faux leather to give it that punching bag look. They're very durable materials and I'm very happy at how it's all put together. However, at the top of the bag is a cover made of what feels like nylon. This becomes an issue with the draw string that closes it all. After a few uses, it started to fray and tear. A few reinforcing stitches to the edges where the draw string rests fixes the issue, but this should have been sorted out of the box.

My biggest complaint about this item is the shoulder strap. It's made of really weak elastic that stretches to its limits when the bag is full capacity, causing the strap to start tearing when any additional force (like gravity while walking) is added. Reducing the weight doesn't alleviate the issue either. The elastic acts as a spring while walking making the entire bag bounce causing strain to which ever shoulder you're using to carry the bag. This bouncing also helps tear through the elastic band where it's sewn into the bag. The photos you'll see from the manufacturer features people carrying the bag vertically, which seems to be the most comfortable way to carry this bag or any vertical laundry bag. However the placement of the shoulder strap prevents the bag to be carried this way. The bag naturally wants to be carried horizontally like a duffle bag, and the very smooth elastic strap rolls over the shoulder and slips until the bag is horizontal.

As far as it's use for a punching bag: It needs to be full of laundry all the time to be of any use as a punching bag. Unless you're training to box teddy bears, laundry isn't going to cut is as the bag filler. Let's be honest, who is actually going to buy this to use it as a punching bag?

This bag looks great and can hold a lot of laundry but a major flaw with its carrying strap ruins what would otherwise be a great product. Don't buy this if your laundromat is anywhere outside of one block from you place or inside your house unless you want to just carry the damn thing over your shoulder which would actually look really bad ass.
on October 13, 2016
Bought it for my nephew for his birthday, and he loves it. You can stuff it with dirty clothes, clean clothes, blankets and ppillows for the younger ones or add a sandbag in the middle and you have a decent semi-heavy bag. I'm getting one for myself.
on March 20, 2014
This is NOT a punching bag. It is not meant for heavy torture. That said, I only use it to load laundry. Every time I make a trip to the laundromat, it gets a lot of attention. So, if you get this for a fashion statement, you'll be a happy person. But if you're getting this for punching, it's not for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.