Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on March 6, 2017
I LOVE THE 90s. I LOVE POP PUNK! Nothing else to say! buy it!
on May 26, 2015
Great transaction, fast and exactly what I paid for, thank you!
on December 28, 2007
Punk goes Pop is my favorite album, so my expectations were way high for this one. It was such a disappointment. This music just didn't do it for me which is sad because 90s music is my favorite.
on August 6, 2009
Remember all those 90s songs you still love? As someone who thinks "Hey Jealous" is the best driving song of all time, I do. This cd is great for anyone who loves modern punk and 90s music, and I do. It is totally fun listening to how these bands (most of which I have already known for some time) cover these songs I grew up on.