|Product Dimensions||3.1 x 1.4 x 1.2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
Punkin Butt Baby Teething Oil for Sore Gum Relief | All Natural, Organic, Safe for Infants, Chemical-Free (2 oz)
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF FOR TEETHING BABIES. When your child's first tooth emerges, it can cause discomfort for your infant. Our proprietary blend of natural oils will soothe swollen and irritated gums; for happier babies who rest better.
- USE WHENEVER NEEDED. Other products may use synthetic chemicals to numb your baby’s gums. Because Punkin Butt only uses natural botanical oils as relief remedy, you can apply it often, whenever your baby is fussy over teething.
- EASY TO USE AND APPLY. On clean hands, drip Punkin Butt Teething Oil on your finger, and gently massage the oil into your baby’s gums. No risk of applying too much, since this contains no medication nor chemicals.
- INGREDIENTS YOU CAN TRUST. Does not contain any Chemicals, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Dyes, Parabens, Artificial Colors, Artificial Flavors, or Preservatives.
- AWARD WINNING PRODUCT. We’re proud to have earned the 2020 Baby Maternity Product of the Year Award and the 2019 Creative Child People’s Choice Award. Punkin Butt products are safe and effective!
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Nothing is more difficult than seeing your child or grandchild suffering from teething pain. With Punkin Butt Teething Oil, relief is seconds away! We’ve taken all the guess work out of helping them naturally. Formulated to be safe to use straight out of the bottle and can be used as often as needed.
As a young mother over a decade ago, I was looking for a natural remedy. My naturopath recommended clove oil. I applied it to my daughter’s gums and it burned her! Devastated, I was determined to make sure no other parent had to experience something like that and my mission to formulate a safe, gentle, yet effective remedy was born. After a couple years of research and development, we came up with our formula. Fully diluted to avoid burning, accidental ingestion won’t make a child sick or harm them and it is easy to use!
Teething can bring on a host of issues with children. From drool rash around the mouth, to loose stools and abdominal upset from swallowing saliva. Add in short tempers, restlessness and so much more, you have a very unhappy child. This natural remedy works best on children who are teething during the later stages. When the gums are swollen and the teeth are beginning to erupt. Also works on loose teeth in older children. It will not help when teeth are deep in the gums and hitting nerves in the lower jaw. This is the hardest stage as parents try everything to soothe their child and feel like nothing will work. Bust rest assured, it is temporary and while they are frustrated and feeling the discomfort, they will get through it soon!
Due to the nature of these products, Federal guidelines do not allow the return of opened and/or used items. Teething has two stages. The early stage where teeth are hitting nerves. The teething oil won't work at this stage. You need to wait until your child's teeth are budding under the gums or cutting through for the oil to offer any benefit.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: This is now my GO-TO for teething pain for my nine-month old. I made a small adjustment to my administration (combined 3.5 tbsp coconut oil with .5 tbsp of the Punkin Butt Teething Oil, and put it in a two oz. baby food jar), and now she doesn't seem to mind the oil at all when I put it on her gums. I think maybe it was just too strong in the beginning. It still works just as quickly, maybe even quicker since she doesn't stress herself out trying to get away from me. I keep one jar in her bedroom, one jar in the diaper bag, and have sent one jar to day care with her. She gets it prior to each nap and sleeps much longer than she used to. I used to be lucky if I could get an hour out of her nap time. Now she sleeps AT LEAST two hours, sometimes longer if no one waked her up. This stuff has definitely been a lifesaver. I would absolutely encourage anyone looking for teething relief to try this oil. You may have to come up with some sort of concoction like I did, but it's certainly worth a shot if you're at your wits end. Good luck!
Use sparingly!! Even just a drop or two will do the trick