Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on April 16, 2017
yep the dogs love them ....
on September 11, 2010
My dog loves treats and Pup-Peroni is one of his favorites. Being able to order in a large package is convenient for me and my dog likes the "never empty" treat bag!! The Pup-Peroni sticks are soft which he likes as he is a small dog and the "hard" sticks are too hard for him to eat. These are just right!!
on August 10, 2011
We break these into small pieces for training. It is so much cheaper to buy these from Amazon rather than the pet stores. A 2 lb. bag will last a long time whether you break them up for training or just use them for treats.
on October 12, 2012
my dog loves them but I think they are a bit too costly thru the mail. think I can get them cheaper locally at a store
on January 26, 2011
This ad CLEARLY states it is a "6-Pack" of (6) 32oz. bags. It is actually ONE bag only. I can get (2) 32oz. bags locally for that price.
However, the PupPeroni dog treats are great and my dog loves them.
on December 10, 2012
My dog Barney was so happy to receive his
treaties.
He love it so much .
He was PLEASED to eat his treaties when
I gave it to him .
on August 31, 2014
dogs love this treat
on January 9, 2015
My dog loves it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.