- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Tuff Pupper when you purchase 5 or more. See more products in this promotion
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Tuff Pupper when you purchase 3 or more. Shop items
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Tuff Pupper PupFlask Portable Water Bottle | 27 or 40 OZ Stainless Steel | Convenient Dog Travel Water Bottle Keeps Pup Hydrated | Portable Dog Water Bowl & Travel Water Bottle for Dogs
|Material||ABS, Stainless Steel, Silicone|
|Capacity||27 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- ✅ HAPPY, HYDRATED PETS make the best traveling companions, and the PupFlask goes wherever you and your furry friend venture. Reversible leaf-shaped bowl lays flat over bottle when not in use.
- ✅ QUICK & EASY TO USE — Quickly flip up the silicone top to create a large cup, easily flip the silicone top back down when finished drinking. No wasted water, no messy, no extra bowl necessary.
- ✅ PERFECT SIZE — Bottle holds 27 oz fresh water in a durable stainless steel bottle. The thick, extra large silicone cup quickly provides your thirsty pets with fresh water when travelling, walking, or any other adventures. Its the perfect travel water bottle for pets.
- ✅ 100% FOOD SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS — Food grade silicone top with sturdy BPA-free ABS Bottle. (Please DO NOT allow dogs to bite or chew the silicone cup as it will cause damage to bottle.)
- ✅ WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Because we’re animal lovers, Tuff Pupper has been voted time and time again as being #1 in customer satisfaction. If you have ANY issues with any of our pet accessories in the first 60 days, we will replace it at no cost to you. All of our products include a hassle free Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Contact us directly and we will make it right!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:27 Ounce | Color:Ultra Violet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9 x 4 x 3.8 inches; 14.39 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : Tuff Pupper
- ASIN : B07GKXKF46
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit to add, I got an email from the seller promising to send a pup-sipper for free as a thank you for reviewing, but I never received it, even after following up at the time. Removed one star for that, as it felt a bit like 'review-bait' but the Tuff-Pupper is still an awesome bottle and I can't take anything away from that.
The handle for carrying is just like the drinking leaf is also not very usable for dog walks. It is going back and I will find another one of the push button version. Those are SO much easier.
MalsiPree Dog Water Bottle, Leak Proof Portable Puppy Water Dispenser with Drinking Feeder for Pets Outdoor Walking, Hiking, Travel, BPA Free Food Grade Plastic
My only complaints are that there's no "filter" when the water goes back in and the water can get pretty nasty after a couple drinks, secondly; the rubber "bowl" part comes off a little too easy. You have to develop a technique to make it into a bowl without pulling the whole thing off so I just end up leaving it in the bowl position after the first use, which is a little annoying. Other than that it works good, the water stays pretty cool, the water goes back in almost all the way, which is great when it's hot out and my dog is constantly wanting water. I'd say it's way better than a lot of those plastic ones, and I use it every day so it's not THAT big of a hassle.
If I could improve it at all, I would wish for an insulated bottle (or one that wasn’t metal) and that the hook loop (or whatever it is called) was not part of the rubber bowl piece. I’m nervous to clip it to anything when the bottle is full in case it will snap.