Dog Harnesses- Puppia
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Authentic Puppia Soft Dog Harness made out of 100% Polyester. The size chart measurements are the dimensions of the actual product.
- Adjustable chest belt and quick-release buckle Comfortable padded neck opening. Make sure all measurements fit within the dimensions with a room to spare in the chest and neck. Please make sure neck measurement of your dog doesn't exceed measurement on the size chart
- Machine washable, but hand washing and air drying are recommended
- If you are looking for a harness that is adjustable around neck, and chest, we suggest trying a Puppia Ritefit Harness.
- See the pictures of dogs wearing Soft Harness at the bottom of page for your reference.Neck Girth (about 1 inch above shoulder bone) - 9.6" / Chest Girth (the widest part of the chest) - 12.6" ~ 18.0"
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Puppia Soft Dog Harness The Puppia Soft Dog Harness is lightweight and made with soft durable material to provide your pet dog with excellent comfort. Pair it with the Puppia Two Tone Dog Leash (sold separately) to make a matching set. Features: Durable, soft and lightweight material Designed to fit comfortably around dog's neck and chest Coordinates with Puppia Two Tone Dog Leash (item #495153) Item Specifications: Sizes: XSmall, Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, XXLarge Colors: Beige, Black, Brown, Camouflage, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Royal Blue, Red, Sky Blue, Yellow
Color: Red | Size: Small
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However: BEWARE OF THE SIZE CHARTS -- what the chart calls "neck size" is the actual size of the opening.
This is the same opening through which the head must pass. Basically, you need to measure the dog's head diameter and look THAT up in the chart's "neck size" column to choose the right harness size.
I'm VERY satisfied with my customer service experience, though. I started a return for it, and Amazon/Puppia Int'l Inc. is refunding me AND letting me keep the harness. I'll probably donate it to an animal shelter, or to a friend with a cat. They went above and beyond and I really appreciate it.
- Make sure you measure your dog and follow the chart on the product page to ensure you order the correct size!
- Make sure your leash doesn't get wrapped around your dogs neck and chokes them! This has happened at least once every time I've used the harness so far. This is happening because the leash connects behind the neck on the upper back of the dog, not where a normal collar would connect. When your dog spins or runs in a circle, the leash will sometimes wrap around their neck. You need to make sure you are always paying attention to your pet while using this harness!
Most recent customer reviews
However, I will advise to buy the X-Large size only.Read more