Pura Stainless Kiki Infant Bottle Stainless Steel, 5 Ounce, Aqua Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Smart: includes medical-grade silicone nipple in slow-flow; Wide-neck design supports breast feeding; Well vented nipple reduces colic; Nitrosamine free
- Compatible with nipples from Pura, Born Free, Dr. Brown's, and Think Baby
- Adaptable: grows with your baby converting into a sippy bottle with Pura Silicone Spouts, Avent Sport Spouts (fast flow) or Nuk Latex Spouts
- Functional: includes internal volume markings and silicone travel cover
- Replacement nipples available in slow, medium, and fast flow rates
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. They currently do not come with sealing discs. I bought some avent ones, and they work great, but would have rather not had to buy them separately.
2. I wish that I could pump directly into them rather than transferring (exposure to air also causes oxidation of vitamin c in milk). They say they are coming out with an adapter soon. It may be too late for me unfortunately!
3. The nipple it comes with is way too fast of a flow for a breastfed baby. I had to buy other nipples as well. The good news is that they are compatible with a lot more than they state on their boxes. I stuck to newborn vented nipples --- think baby nipples, mam vented, and coddlelife classic vented all work well. I think my daughter likes the mam nipples best. BUT that was more cash I had to shell out on top of the price of the bottle.
Edit 3 years later.
1. These have held up well as I am using them with my 2nd baby - with the exception of the paint!!! Almost all the paint has chipped off after 3 years of hard use. I have the silicone sleeves to hide it, but I think they chipped more because I leave the sleeves on in the dishwasher. The non-painted ones still look amazing.Read more ›
We ended up buying a Life Factory glass bottle, a ComoTomo silicone bottle and a PuraKiki stainless bottle. Since then we have bought another 9 x PuraKiki 5oz bottles and 4 x PuraKiki 8oz bottles so for those who don't want to read further you can see which we prefer.
We liked the PuraKiki bottles over glass bottles as they are SO much lighter. That makes a big difference when carrying them, or having the little one hold them etc. Also even with the most careful parents it is inevitable that the bottles will end up getting dropped at some point. The last thing I wanted was to have a crying hungry baby, a dropped broken bottle and the stress of trying to solve this - particularly when tired from lack of sleep!
The ComoTomo silicone bottle was also good, however the PuraKiki is better for us in terms of:
a) durability - the stainless steel design is holding up very well to the dishwasher
b) durability - we had made some spaghetti bolognese and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher with the baby bottles/nipples..Read more ›
We got the plain stainless because our daughter is an "everything in the mouth" baby and I'm so glad we did. The bottle has sustained many falls from the highchair to the tile floor below. It DOES have some dents from all of this, but they are so minor and were completely expected of a metal bottle.
I've received so many compliments on this bottle from strangers out and about. Such a great product and I will be buying more!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I found this bottle was difficult to use... the screw top was finicky about going on and sometimes quite difficult to unscrew. Read morePublished 6 months ago by A. Dunham
Don't like that I can't see how much is left and if using hot water to wash it becomes too hot to handle. Maybe good for juice or water one dayPublished 15 months ago by JackieD
The only sippy my daughter will take, which is fine by me as they are healthier than the plastic brands.Published 18 months ago by Kathryn
Love these, we use them as our everyday sippy cup with the sippy nipple. It's the perfect size for my one year old. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
I really love that this bottle does not contain any plastic. The stainless steel is very durable. However, I do not like that my daughter can chew off the paint. Read morePublished on July 22, 2014 by Katie Andrews
Overall I really like these stainless steel bottles. I wanted something that was completely free of plastics, and this one fit the bill. Read morePublished on June 7, 2014 by Amazon Customer
I bought these for my 1 year old to use as a sippy cup (with the sippy spout).
- Has been dropped on concrete countless times and while there are a few dents,... Read more
Great sippy cup. Goes from a bottle to a sippy cup. It is easy to clean and doesn't leak. I get comments on these only time. Read morePublished on June 2, 2014 by Busy Momma
Not very happy with this product. I paid a lot for a bottle whose nipple after one month was leaking. Read morePublished on May 3, 2014 by Quenby80