PuraFlame Clara 9" Mini Portable Electric Stove Heater, 1250W, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 9" L X 5.7" W X 12" H; Three colors to choose from: red, black, white
- Portable mini fireplace heater; 100% LED lit coal flame effect; Flame effect can be used with or without heat
- Adjustable thermostat; Safety "Tip-Over" and Overheating Protection
- Supplies supplemental heat for up to 400 sq. ft.; Back handle design, easy to move and transport
- Ideal for use in cottage, trailer, home, office, dorm, or anywhere an extra temporary heat source is needed; Only 120V in the USA use; One year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
PuraFlame Keeps You Warm in Style
Coal Flame Effect
100% LED lit coal flame effect. No gas, no oil or no smoke harmful.
The PuraFlame 9"" Clara Mini Electric Fireplace Heater is a portable, energy-saving, freestanding heater.
The realistic looking fire feature can be used with, or without, heat for additional ambiance and comfort.
Functions: ON/OFF, Flame, Flame with Heat, Heat.
This heater can warm up to a 400 square foot room, and features an adjustable thermostat to maintain the selected temperature.
This mini fireplace heater is ideal for use in homes, campers, dorms, offices, or anywhere an extra temporary heat source is needed.
Unique Design and Product Details
Power Cord: 6’ L. Front metal heat vent.
Bottom filter can effectively block dust.
It also features tip-over and overheating protection, so it’s completely safe and easy to use.
Back handle design.
If provided, use handles when moving this heater.
Top customer reviews
This fan-forced heater does have a thermostat (left dial on the top of the unit), and it will stop running when the temperature has been reached then kick back on as the temperature falls. (Oh bliss! Just what I wanted.) It will stop running if it is tipped over, and the heat comes out only in the front (where the vents are located); otherwise, it is cool to the touch everywhere else on the space heater.
While I haven't had it a long time, it is cute, makes a lovely little fire, and knocks the chill off a room nicely. I do recommend this product.
Most recent customer reviews
Absolutely obsessed with it. I got it in while and it looks like something Apple would design , ha!Read more