Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on May 5, 2012
I buy this for my little Cocker. She has Dry Eye. This product helps to keep her eyes moistened as well as the more expensive brand. It must feel good also as she sits and lets me wash her eyes and put the Puralube in each eye. She doesn't try to pull away as most dogs would do. Based on her actions she seems to appreciate getting the gunk cleaned from her eyes and the soothing lubricant inserted in each eye. Since the gunk building up in her eyes hinders her already limited eyesight getting it washed away helps her to see light and dark to go for her daily walks. The Puralube helps to keep her eyeballs moisturized instead of allowing them to dry and become more painful.
on July 15, 2017
I have a sphynx cat, his eyes are getting infected easily due to the absence of lashes. This ointment works great, I've been using it on my cat for as long as I had him (10 years)
This is perfect for maintance, if your cat has severe infection this won't help.
review image
on May 3, 2017
Item came very fast. Helped my kittens eye that was irritated from playing with his brother and sister.
on May 26, 2017
I use this on my Maggie May when she is going to the groomer's so her eyes don't get moist.
on June 16, 2017
Works very well, last longer than I expected. Goes easily in the eye.
on July 17, 2012
Not the seller's fault but the packaging looks very similar to Terramycin---triple antibiotic ointment for eye infections. the Purelube doesn't have any viral or bacteria fighting qualities. I bet I'm not the only one fooled by the packaging. But they handled the refund efficiently with no questions asked beyond the initial of why I was returning it.
on July 26, 2013
My dog has conjunctivitis. I used this product to help my dog's eyes to keep moisture! I only used every night before go bed. You have to keep promise to take good care of your dog or any animal. If you really want to help to less eyes problem then you have to take full responsible to care of your animal. It does take a lot of work but I am treating my dog like a real child! it was worth of my time doing every night before go bed. I don't mind. I will buy again and I am happy with it. Thanks.
on September 11, 2014
This works great for pets eyes. I put a little on my finger then apply it to kittys eyes, then rub it in.. he almost goes to sleep. Then I wash his face with warm wash cloth. He was abused and is a stray. I think someone sprayed acid of some kind in his eyes. His eyes weep daily and have to be cleaned. Just a cruel world out there for cats.
on August 10, 2013
I ordered an antibiotic for my cat's eyes. That is what the picture and description of this product displayed.The current picture included with the review is not what was displayed when I ordered the product. It seems to be a problem of bait with one product and switch with another. I will not order it again, Very disappointed.
on April 21, 2013
I have a python with occasional issues on her eyes when shedding. The ingredients in this ointment are exactly what my vet recommended to remove them, and it works great. I like that it's inexpensive and sterile, and while it'll last me a long time, I definitely will order this again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.