Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 8 Ways to Purchase Real Estate with No Money and No Credit
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on November 20, 2012
Poorly written, large font, errors abound, but some of her ideas are creative and have been helpful. I probably would recommend it to a friend or family member. It's something you can easily read in 2 days.
on March 16, 2012
If you are a novice to real estate investing, you will learn real world methods to finance properties in this book. If you've an experienced real estate investor you may already know everything in the book.
on August 23, 2012
Just putting a warning out there for everyone.

If you notice the dates of the other posted reviews, 4 of them (half) are posted within 3 days of each other. 2 others were made on the same day. It is quite obvious these reviews are fake.

The book contains a plethora of grammar and syntax issues, typically several per page. It was poorly written, lacks any depth in content, and was clearly not edited. Don't waste your money on this. There are plenty of other books that cover the subject much better.
on February 25, 2015
The grammar errors are very distracting, typically several per page. The ideas and examples are solid but as other have said, it is way too vague and lacks depth. I'm only on my 2nd real estate investing book, and I wouldn't recommend this one to the rest of those who are just starting to get educated.
on February 26, 2012
I have tried many programmes and books of this nature over the years but this one has really surpassed my expectations. Full of useful, information and knowlege.
8 ways to purchase real estate covers all you'll ever need to know on the subject. This has opened my eyes to some great new ideas including different ways to get financing for down payments, which i have struggled with in the past.
on June 27, 2012
When I first saw this book I thought it was just another infomercial about how to buy real estate with no money. I discounted the book because I thought nobody could do this. A friend of mine purchased this book after hearing the author speak at a local real estate investors club meeting. He convinced me to work with him on buying his first property. He did all the work because I was still skeptical but he did manage to purchase a property. Although it was not with no cash because we put up about two thousand dollars each. I am not skeptical anymore because I see that it is possible to purchase real estate with no money. This book shows you the exact blueprint for buying real estate on the cheap.
on December 3, 2013
Informative book with case studies which makes it more practical. I think disregard of your level of expertise you'll learn new techniques & strategies by reading this book.
on October 17, 2013
Intelligent, simple, great and ground breaking book about Real Estate!!! I am surprised with the knowledge, experience and good advice given!!!
on November 20, 2014
irrelevant t non u.s. citizens, mostly insists of financing techniques.

might be usefull for the right audiance (but not for me)
on June 1, 2013
Not that bad, was okay with ideas, Didn't match my expectations. Pretty much similar ideas have read books before. OKay