Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Purchasing: Selection and Procurement for the Hospitality Industry
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on January 21, 2013
Excited I could get this for my kindle and not have to carry that big book around. I wish more of my school books were on the kindle.
on October 28, 2014
Well written but some of the terminology and wording could be done better. Never heard a 1 pound stick of butter being called a print before this book so that's something I think they should look into.
on August 26, 2013
I am a student [while I have a career and family]. Prompt service is the MOST important thing to me... then the condition. Both were great. I would ordered again and refer to everyone.
on January 14, 2014
It's an invaluable resource for anyone who ever hopes to own their own business or currently has a business and needs a makeover. Very well done!
on September 6, 2013
great price for the book, much lower than campus bookstore wanted for the same book and not as good condition.
on February 26, 2013
Used in nutrition classes. Major course of studies very informative and full of charts highly recommend for general knowledge and studies.
on March 12, 2013
Book came on time and was in awesome shape!!!! Wouldnt changevmy purchase choice at all. No problem with the buyer
on February 24, 2013
Like the title says it was cheaper than the college bookstore so it saved me some money....and it was new too
on July 13, 2016
I purchased the digital version in error and can't figure out how to get my money back.... Can someone help?
on October 27, 2014
I hate spending money on textbooks but this one was reasonably priced and in great condition