|Item Weight||4.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 2.6 x 12.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||144152325|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Purdy 144152325 XL Series Glide Angular Trim Paint Brush, 2-1/2 inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Adds extra shine to your product
- Xl-glide, angle Sash & trim Brush, Tynex nylon & Orel polyester blend, long fluted natural finish wood handle
- Manufactured in United States
- Use with all paints
- Angular trim and fluted, natural hardwood handle
- Round edge, brushed copper ferrule
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ideal for trim, touch-up and medium-sized surfaces such as cabinets, baseboards, cupboards, shelves, doors, beams, tables, fences, gutters, stair steps, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
2. 5", XL-Glide, angle Sash & trim brush, Tynex nylon & Orel polyester blend, long fluted natural finish wood handle, round edge brush copper ferrule, solid, round tapered filaments specially tipped & flagged, hand chiseled for maximum paint lift.
From the Manufacturer
The XL brushes are our most popular and widely used series. Highly recommended for both interior and exterior painting projects. The stiffness retention of XL brushes (from the polyester content) makes them especially suited for outside painting under hot and humid climate conditions. Only DuPont's finest solid, round, tapered (SRT) Tynex® nylon and Orel® polyester filaments are used and our special tipping and flagging process brings our synthetic filaments as close to naturally flagged bristle as possible. Each XL brush style has its own unique hand-chiseled formulation for maximum paint lift and smooth no-drag application.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, there is no other brush that I have ever used that gives consistently better results every time, no matter the brand/type of paint used, than Purdy. My hardware store stopped stocking Purdy brushes (no idea why) and the expensive replacements just can't match up, so now I just order what I need online.