Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2014
I loved this DVD. The Gaither Vocal Band here consists of Bill, Michael English, Wes Hampton, David Phelps, and Mark Lowry. This one truly is Pure and Simple. All acoustical instruments. I think the cutest song they do is on this DVD "Rasslin' Jacob." I watch that one over and over. But to hear them sing "The Love of God" is worth the price of this DVD. It just brings tears to my eyes. Another great one on this recording is "Glorious Freedom." The Booth Brothers sing a couple of very good songs. Also Joey and Rory sing one that's really good. This DVD also includes some comedy from the five of them as they travel down the road in the SUV. Their DVDs have never disappointed me, and this one is no exception.
on April 19, 2013
I DEARLY LOVE THE GAITHERS. THEY COULD SING "OLD MACDONALD" IN HARMONY AND I WOULD LOVE IT. I GET SO FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN I LISTEN TO THEI ALBUM THAT I THANK GOD FOR SUCH MUSIC. WHEN ANY CHRISTIAN USES HIS "GOD" GIVEN TALENT LIKE THE GROUP ON THIS TAPE, YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN FOR THE BLESSING OF YOUR LIFE. THANK YOU
on August 8, 2013
What can I say?....This is a fabulous DVD! I love the "new sound" here. The sweet simplicity of this music is great and I hope they do more on this order. David Phelps singing "Come to Jesus" is not to be believed. I have listened to it over and over. His voice is definitely one of a kind.

The Booth Brothers are very good also. Now I will have to get Volume 2.:)
on February 15, 2013
Both volumes are excellent, but short, 65 minutes each. The music and arrangements were excellent, as they were on the album. Angela Primm has a couple of numbers in Vol. 2, and I don't believe it is possible to watch or hear her sing and not feel good. The Booth Brothers were also in excellent form. The band goes for a ride, and the clips from the ride were great fun. Is Wes too nice? The other four are a raucous bunch, as usual, and they piled on each other, as usual, but Wes is just too sweet to blast back. An enjoyable experience all around.
on May 7, 2014
I bought this for my mother for her birthday. She said she loves it. I wish there was just 1 longer CD to buy instead of 2 shorter ones, but I guess they have to make money somehow.
on September 21, 2017
Each and every song was great. One of my favorite DVD'S I've seen. These five voices are magic!
on March 13, 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed v1. Mark starts it out with his beautiful voice, and am do glad to hear more of him. "Glorious Freedom" is awesome. Never heard it before, and David sings it so well, as usual. And love the haunting sound of "Come to Jesus". The Booth Brothers are also amazing singers, and thank you for including them. It's always a great experience listening to Michael and Bill as well.
on February 21, 2013
Nothing finer than the Gaither vocal band,what voices.....I can not wait til they have volume 2 out. I pre ordered this dvd and its awesome. I also love Joey & Rory and they are such a wonderful couple. Rory has written so many wonderful songs and he is gifted,he has a great voice . Joey is not only pretty but her voice is just amazing. You will enjoy this video and the places they travel.What a great team. GO GAITHERS.....
on December 5, 2013
I bought Vol. 1 and 2 for my folks, and what can I say...they absolutely love them! This album is a departure from some of the other Gaither Vocal Band albums, in that it has a more stripped-down, acoustic, rootsy and soulful sound. Fantastic vocal., great production and inspiring lyrics...I recommend it!
on April 19, 2014
This is my second time in the past two weeks to have Amazon cut me off after I have written a review. I do not have the time to go over everthing I went over, folks. Sorry.

I had reviewed the wrong volume this time and wanted to correct the error. I give this four stars because it is shorter than the ones to which I gave five stars, and I thought the car rides were not photographed well. I love this album much more than Volume Two.