- PREMIUM MERINO WOOL FOR ENHANCED WARMTH – Our innovative blend of merino wool and polypropylene wicks moisture away while maintaining the foots natural temperature to prevent the ski socks from feeling too warm. Made of 54% Nylon, 25% Merino Wool, 16% Polypropelene, 5% Spandex.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT WHILE SKIING, MIDWEIGHT THICKNESS - Advanced knitting techniques provide key comfort areas. Cushioning in the shin, ankle, and the foot areas to ensure the ultimate comfort and prevent any discomfort when worn with ski boots. The socks feature midweight thickness, making them an ideal downhill / cross country ski sock. Use for any cold weather outdoor activity to keep feet warm.
- ARCH SUPPORT: An elastic arch support provides comfort and helps to reduce fatigue in the feet while skiing.
- SKI SOCKS STAY UP: The wool ski socks feature an elastic at the top to prevent the ski socks from sliding down, ensuring the stay in place all day while you are on the slopes
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE and BUY FROM A TRUSTED AMERICAN COMPANY: At Pure Athlete, we are experts in socks. We are manufacturers of many of the bestselling skiing, hiking, and running socks. Our company is over 6 years old. Don’t take our word for it, read our customer reviews and try our running socks. We know you will love them or your money back. We back all our products by a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
High Performance Ski Socks
The high performance ski socks feature an innovative blend of merino wool and polypropylene to wick moisture away while maintaining the foots natural temperature to prevent feet from feeling too warm. The socks fit comfortable under ski boots, with targeted cushioned areas to prevent blisters or discomfort. An elastic arch support prevents feet from feeling fatigued. An elastic top allows for the wool ski socks to stay up all day while you are on the slopes.
The ski socks are a midweight thickness to provide the optimal blend of warmth without effecting the fit of your ski boots.
ADVANCED HYDROPHOBIC TECHNOLOGY
The wool in the Pure Athlete Ski Sock has advanced hydrophobic properties that help to repel moisture, keeping your feet dry of perspiration.
PREMIUM MERINO WOOL
Next Generation yarns provide the benefits of wool without feeling itchy. Keeps feet warm. Made of 54% Nylon, 25% Merino Wool, 16% Polypropelene, 5% Spandex
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 2 x 0.25 inches; 4 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 28, 2015
- Manufacturer : Pure Athlete
- ASIN : B0178SESZE
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Today is Deal of the Day $13!!
Merino wool content is 22%. It has a specific left and right sock, I like that. Feels well made and left perfectly sized for my feet.
Also the height is just right. The material is stratigically raised a bit in the shin and ankle.
I have 8.5-9 shoes and the medium is perfect.
I was sceptical because the packaging is just a plastic bag,but I that is not important after you open it and put it on.
I compered it to 2 other merino wool ski socks. While those other 2 had nice packaging the feel of them was totally different. The Wigwam Snow Sirocco came in second. It was the shortest on my calf..,but had a good feel. It has a 42% merino wool content. It is $16.
3 rd place Minus33 merino wool ski socks.
Although it claims the highest merino content of 78% feels like it has the most plastic. Very slippery on wood floor.
Highest calf... Too long for me. This I don't recommend. It is $14.
Perhaps they should mention their sock options but they take care of the customer.
Went skiing for about 6 hours and when I got home and took off all my gear, I was so happy to see that after taking the socks off, they WERE DRY. It was my first time out on the mountain and FELL VARIOUS TIMES, but was so happy to see that the socks NEVER soaked water in (: DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!