Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Pure Body Naturals Undiluted Essential Peppermint Oil, 4 fl. oz.
|Sale:||$12.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$7.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM QUALITY PEPPERMINT OIL - Steam-distilled. No Dilution or Filtering. No Additives or Fillers. The Highest in Quality and Purity. Therapeutic Grade. Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. NON-TOXIC. Highly Concentrated, Natural and Undiluted. Our oil is 100% NATURAL AND NON-TOXIC perfect for use around the home and garden as it is completely non-harming. Perfect non-toxic alternative to other chemical products but with effective results.
- ►KEEPS YOUR HOME & HOUSE, KITCHEN, AND OFFICE CLEAN AND MINTY FRESH◀: Our Peppermint oil is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-parasitic. It helps as a natural disinfectant and helps aid against Staph, E. coli, Salmonella, Herpes and other viruses, Candida, Giardia, and many more undesirable bugs. Essential for your kitchen, use peppermint oil to wash and soak your fruits, vegetables, and even meats before refrigeration.
- NATURAL REPELLENT OF INSECTS AND RODENTS: ►Use peppermint oil as a natural insecticide and insect repellent. Our Peppermint Essential Oil is effective and repels rodents and insects. Has many uses such as flea repellent, tick repellent, bug repellent, rat repellent, mosquito repellent, mice repellent, midges repellent, spider repellent, bed bugs repellent, ant repellent and roaches repellent.
- ►LARGEST BOTTLE 4 OUNCE◀ our bottle is not only the highest in quality buy also the highest in quantity in comparison to most other sellers with 4 OUNCES in each bottle! GET THE MOST FOR YOUR MONEY! GLASS DROPPER INCLUDED With each bottle a high quality glass dropper is included for convenience and to make our essential oil EASY TO USE when applying oil wherever required.
- ►SOOTHING AND ENERGIZING◀ Use a peppermint oil spray to clean and wash kitchen worktops, counters and surfaces. Also trying adding a drop of peppermint oil in the dishwasher to bring a minty fresh smell. Use peppermint oil aroma to keep the air fresh and clean.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Fill the container 1/2 full with brown sugar. You can do 1/2 brown sugar and 1/2 white sugar. Melt coconut oil, and pour into the sugar. Stir until it's all mixed up. If it's too much of a liquid at this point, add more sugar. Continue to stir. Add drops of peppermint. Add as many as you like smell wise. Stir some more, and you're done. It opens you up in the shower, helps with dry skin, and my son uses it to scrub his hands when they are dry. We love it!
I did get this product to review. I am a professional blogger that only states my true opinion.
I spend a lot of time on the computer for work and leisure activities and have unfortunately started to develop some chronic pain in my fingers, wrist, neck, back, and most recently intense referred leg pain. OTC medications such as Tylenol and Aleve have been my constant companions this year as the pain has been particularly debilitating (guess I am approaching that point where you start noticing the effects of aging on the body! I am not even 30 yet... ;-;). I am not sure if this will help relieve the more intense pain in my legs because it is thankfully on the wane at the moment, but I am happy to have found a more natural therapy to treat my condition that will not cause potential harm to my stomach or body.
I did some quick research before applying and several sources said to use a carrier oil (ex. jojoba oil), especially if you have sensitive skin. The dangers of applying directly include rash and a burning sensation, however, as I do not have sensitive skin or any particular allergic reactions and did not want to fuss about with extra oils, I decided to go ahead and patch test a small portion of my wrist. Seeing no complications after a few minutes, I massaged a few drops of the oil into my arm and neck.Read more ›
There are other benefits to using peppermint oil, such as to relieve anxiety or stress, help with migraines or headaches, and to help treat indigestion nausea, diarrhea, and heartburn. **DO NOT EVER TAKE A NON-PROFESSIONALS ADVICE FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT TO TREAT EXISTING CONDITIONS** Whew, now that I’ve yelled that, I will say I don’t know if the claims are true yet. I have used a few drops on the back of my neck to reduce the tension in those muscles and it worked for me. I also put a few drops of oil on back when I had a backache. It did seem to relieve the pain but that may have been due to the aromatherapy effect. I love the smell of peppermint oil, especially at Christmas time. The fact that I can treat my house for nasty, icky spiders while making my house smell like Christmas is a bonus for me!
Now that I’ve told you some of the uses of peppermint oil, complete with yelled warning, I will give you some information on the actual product.Read more ›
About 2 times a week I like to give myself a massage; arms, décolleté, stomach, legs and feet. I take a few drops and warm it between my hands and gently glide it over the area to be massaged. Very easy to work with, and provides so many amazing benefits. It is by far one of my favorite massage oils. I will mention that I do mix this with a carrier oil as well since peppermint oil is so intensely concentrated. A favorite carrier oil of mine is almond oil. I do highly recommend before using this full on, to test a tiny spot on your skin with a carrier oil to make sure it doesn't bother your skin. Some people can be sensitive to peppermint oil.
Another way I like to use this is for aromatherapy. Peppermint oil is great for my sinus. I like using it during the winter time to keep my nasal passages open and un-stuffed. I will start off by giving myself a nice facial massage and usually add on a face mask. Then I take a hot damp towel and put a few drops of the peppermint oil on it. I place it on my chest and neck area and just let it do its work. I will start smelling it, and it immediately relaxes me. Then the steam from the towel and the oil will really help with my nasal passages and just make me feel like a million bucks!
I am really impressed with the amount that you get with this from Pure Body Naturals. 4 oz will last for quite a while! This gets a full 5 stars from me, I have no complaints whatsoever!
Please note that I was sent this product complimentary to try out in my home in order to share my honest experience, thoughts and review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Smells great kept all pest away. If you are congested or sinus problems just take a good deep sniff of this sure to clear you right on up. Makes your home smell so good.Published 1 day ago by Sprinklegirl
I bought this by accident, meant to buy peppermint extract for a desert recipe. FYI, this is reported as four to eight times stronger than peppermint extract and must be handled... Read morePublished 2 days ago by SunGod
Grear buy! Very big bottle. I actually got it because I heard if you add to a spray bottle of water and spray around doorways and such, it repels spiders and mice. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tonya Qualls
Need a 4th bottle ASAP! Clean, refreshing smell I use in all my diffusers at times.Published 3 days ago by BB
Good product, just as advertised. I purchased this for aromatherapy, both for my homemade reed diffuser and ultrasonic air humidifier and it works well. Will purchase againPublished 4 days ago by Angela C.
This peppermint oil come in a large bottle so it should last a decent while. I like to use peppermint oil for multiple things. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Ashley B.
OMG their are so many different thing that you can do with peppermint oil. I am just found out that you can treat your animals for fleas and ticks with it! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer