Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 296 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 324 reviews
on November 14, 2016
It comes with the pump it does not work at all. You need electrical air pressure or go to the local gas station and put air in it. Other than that the plastic is quite thick so it looks like it would stand quite a few kicking practices.
on November 7, 2016
1st one came with a leak, Amazon did a great job of replacing. Second one is working good. The base is difficult to put water into, but otherwise, product works fine for my 9 year old son. He loves it, that's all that matters.
on December 2, 2016
Really wanted to like this. My son wanted a punching bag and this seemed to be a good compromise between something for a young child and something for a boxing enthusiast.. We filled it with water, and got the same result as others - the bag would not remain standing when punched. Too bad, it seemed fairly well made.
on January 28, 2017
Well we wanted to like it. Once we filled it with sand it wouldn't stay upright. It was like the stitching was such that the sand caused it to be lopsided. Anyway, one hit from the puppy's claws and it popped. Our bad, but too bad it isn't more a synthetic material instead of plastic.
on February 23, 2015
Setup in our game room, the kids hit this thing at least once a day. They cant walk by it without punching it at least once. Heck i enjoy punching the thing as i walk by. Quality is nice and we haven't had any issues with it. Fill the bottom up with water before you inflate the top. If i was the kinda guy that read directions before building something it would have been done in less than 5 minutes. Took me more like 15, i didnt want to admit failure and deflate the sucker.
on December 3, 2016
This popped on the first day! My son hit it and the seam split. Not worth it! And my kid is only six years old!
on January 2, 2017
I'm very disappointed,put the sand in, blew it up as said, overnight it started to deflate. So I blew it up again,sure deflated again. Can't feel No leaks got to small, now what do? This is no cheap toy. Stand behind your product,send me another!
on September 22, 2017
Kids in martial arts, its a little tall for them right now but whos gonna be fighting midgets? took a little longer to fill the base could use a little bigger opening. but its seems very resilient.
on September 25, 2015
I love this Pure Boxing Target Bag. I found it fairly easy to set up. I was a bit concerned about putting water in the base vs sand. I found the water works great and no leaking, even after a good workout.
on January 1, 2017
So disappointed. We had a leak somewhere from the very first time we inflated, and had to inflate daily in order to use it. Finally, after a week or so, we tossed the bag out. This was a birthday gift for my son, so it was a huge disappointment. It's a nice, big bag and it looked sturdy enough, but I could not figure out where the air kept escaping from.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.