Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pure Cashmere Scarf in Black for Man
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 24, 2010
The scarf is light as a feather, but it keeps my neck and nose warm in the windy 20F weather of downtown New York City.

Update: Dec 2013: This scarf is seeing its 4th NY winter this year, and I am considering buying another one in burgundy. Pilling is slight and definitely tolerable, but then I don't machine wash my woolen items...
on April 21, 2012
I was looking for a stocking stuffer for our hard-to-buy-for son who is living in Rome for a few years. He wants few possessions to drag around, and this augmented the iPad and accessories by giving him something else to open. It was a hit - soft and well-made for the money - and he was very happy with it.
on December 8, 2011
Nice scarf! Color is as seen. The cashmere is thicker than I expected for the price and is good quality. One side is ribbed, the other is like a zigzag ribbing. Length and width are perfect, I fold once and pull the 2 loose ends through the fold and it falls at mid stomach. The washing tag that comes with it is pretty easy to remove, too.
on January 14, 2012
The scarf is soft and feels like it's made of quality material. The problem is that it's narrow, which means that even when you double it up, it probably won't cover your entire neck opening when worn with something like an overcoat that doesn't close up beyond the middle of your upper chest. I had to separately buy a wider scarf at Banana Republic (not cashmere, but almost as comfy and 1/3 the price of this one thanks to a good sale) to wear with my overcoat. I still use this one though for wearing with my sporty jacket, where the opening that needs to be covered is smaller and the scarf's narrowness is actually a plus.

If I had to do it again, I'm not sure I'd spend $50 on a scarf that I can only use in certain situations, especially given the existence of cheaper high-quality alternatives.
on January 31, 2013
I paid a lot for this scarf and am very disappointed in it. It is a very thin small scarf. I paid too much money for what I got. Would not recommend this scarf. It was very costly for the size of scarf and quality.
on November 17, 2011
My expectation for cashmere under $100 is limited so when I examined the item and found it thin I was not surprised. The color is fine, the dimensions are true. The hand is modeerately soft but not as soft as true luxory items. Overall it meets expectation. One off for quality.
on March 6, 2014
This scarf fits easily in my briefcase and that was a high priority for me. I walk over a mile outside to get to work and when I get to my office I don't want to fumble with a huge scarf. This one is lightweight, but long enough to give me three wraps around. The yarn it's made of is nice and soft.
on October 29, 2011
I actually bought this for myself, to go with my burgundy plaid pea coat. It's a wonderfully soft cashmere knit, and the perfect length to fold in half and tuck through it's self loop to keep warm. It has two different patterns so depending which you want visible you can fold to show a traditional knit, or a squiggly pattern. for guy or gal this is a great buy ;).
on November 14, 2012
The scarf is not what I thought it would be. Very thin. There is not much cashmere wool in it.
on October 8, 2012
I can only blame myself for buying something at a price too good to be true and finding I got a subfusc product -- thin, narrow, no "loft", and with the "hand" of a cheap dishrag.

If you want a soft, quality cashmere, look elsewhere. You'll have to spend more money, but that's better than wasting your time on this piece of black crepe paper and then having to go buy a real cashmere scarve to boot.