Pure Comfort Flock Top Air Mattress, Raised Profile Full Sized Bed, Grey
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for short term use such as when you have company, when you are traveling or camping
- It takes just 4 minutes to inflate the bed with the included AC electric air pump, and you are ready for a great night of sleep
- Soft and comfortable, and you can inflate it to the level of support you prefer
- A suede top makes using sheets optional, however, standard/full size sheets fit perfectly and will stay put all night long
- The Pure Comfort Full Raised Flock Top Air Bed supports up to 500 lbs. and measures 74" L x 54" W x 18" H
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||18 x 54 x 74 inches|
|Item Display Weight||10 pounds|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Material Type||Lush Sueded Top - No Sheets Needed|
|Shipping Weight||12.55 pounds|
|Special Size Type||Full Size|
Top Customer Reviews
Would be rather small for two adults even though that was the standard marital bed for years before we got to Queen and King, but it is fine for an adult or two children.
It was a bit difficult closing the valve quickly when you had just the amount of air you wanted but did not take long to get it just so.
I would not recommend this product at all
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well, this mattress may not be used much to lay on but it's been full since June. It's in a staged home currently and the mattress is still plenty full of air.Published 3 months ago by Erin K
I used it in February of this year, right after I got it because I was having company. It held air okay for several nights. I didn't need it again until Thanksgiving. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Judy B.
Used it for guest on carpeted floor. The second use it deflated because of a hole in the seam.Published 8 months ago by tina
arrived on time and is easy to set up and really comfortablePublished 8 months ago by Butch reynolds
What are the most comfortable air bed I've ever purchased and I've had quite a fewPublished 9 months ago by Nicole Permann
It developed a leak after 3 uses. It was comfortable the first 2 times.Published 9 months ago by Becky
Bought this as a temporary bed for my new place before my furniture arrived. Slept on on night and was deflated by morning. Read morePublished 10 months ago by VLC