Pure Fitness 48" Mini Rebounder Trampoline with Adjustable Handrail, Ages 13+
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Great for overall conditioning and fat burning; Helps build muscle strength, stamina, balance, and coordination
- Low-impact surface allows users to be able to implement different workouts to exercise almost every muscle in the body
- Secure construction holds 3-position adjustable hand rail that will adjust to a comfortable level for most users
- Padded cover over springs and frame for added safety; Easy to assemble, no additional tools required
- Six supporting legs and a strong, sturdy frame make this trampoline able to support up to 250 lbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Pure Fitness 48-Inch Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail is the perfect mini-trampoline for indoor fun or a great full-body workout. This mini trampoline is great for overall conditioning and fat burning. By doing various workouts on the mini trampoline, users are able to get the same workout with less impact, keeping joint and muscle pain at bay. In this way, users can build muscle strength, stamina, balance, and coordination in a low-impact environment. The adjustable handrail can adjust to three different positions, allowing most users to find a comfortable bouncing position. A padded cover over the springs keeps them from being exposed for added safety. The Pure Fitness 48-Inch Mini Trampoline with Hand Rail is easy to assemble, no additional tools are required. With its six supporting legs and strong, sturdy frame, this trampoline is able to support up to 250 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initially we were thrilled with this mini trampoline, we have owned different ones over the past 12 years and each has lasted years. This one only weeks. Very disappointing.
2 month update, the company sent me a box of 20 springs after I contacted them stating one spring had been broken, this unit is averaging 1-2 broken springs per week, this rebounder is only adult used and nobody over 175 pounds has been on it, spend the extra money and get a Bellicon or something comparable
The surface has good resistance (not too spongy), but not too firm. The metal springs are much preferred to the elastic string used in some other models we considered. Also the 6 legs make it nicely stable.