Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized iron steel tubing using patented T-Section construction
- Snug, secure fit of T-Section assembly ensures extra stability and prevents shifting over time
- W-shaped legs offer eight balanced contact points which add stability and prevent wobbling or tipping
- 14-foot, 88-spring trampoline is easy to assemble and requires no tools or extra drilling
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty
- Certified by independent laboratory to pass all ASTM safety requirements; 250 pound maximum weight capacity
- High-performance steel springs provide deeper, more exciting bounce
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
9014T Features: -Shape:Round -Frame Color:Blue -Jump Surface Color:Black -Frame Material:Steel -Jump Surface Material:Mesh -Jump Surface Material:PVC. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:35 -Overall Width - Side to Side:168 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:168 -Overall Product Weight:157
Pure Fun trampolines are made with strong, rust-resistant galvanized iron steel tubing using patented T-Section construction, which is safer and longer-lasting than conventional welded trampolines. The snug, secure fit of T-Section assembly insures extra stability and prevents shifting over time, which increases the life and safety of the trampoline while giving parents peace of mind.
W-shaped legs with eight balanced contact points add stability and prevent wobbling or tipping. High-performance steel springs provide a deeper, more exciting bounce. A weather-resistant mat, PVC frame cover, and thick foam rail padding over the springs add extra protection and increase the landing area. This 14-foot, 88-spring trampoline has a 250-pound maximum weight capacity, is easy to assemble and requires no tools or extra drilling, and is certified by an independent laboratory to pass all ASTM safety requirements.
Features and Specifications:
- ASTM approved
- 88 springs
- 250-pound weight capacity
- Polypro jump pads
- Patented T-joints
- No-weld construction
- Rust resistant steel frame
- Galvanized iron/steel tubing
- High performance steel springs
- Thick foam rail padding over the sprints
Pure Fun trampolines include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon has asked me about getting a refund or replacement. I am electing a refund and will buy a trampoline from a company that answers the phone!!
I will update this status to let you know that Amazon pulled through on the refund. I have had great experiences w/ Amazon, but have never asked for a refund before.
Now here was the issue. I pay extra to have a Prime account so that I can get my orders within 2 days. I ordered this item on May 24th. which was a Saturday. The two day Prime delivery would not start until Tuesday May 27th. So I should have gotten this item on Thursday May 29th. I ordered a safety enclosure to go with this tramp and I got it on Wednesday the 28th.
I was then informed by Amazon that the item would be late but no later than the 30th. The UPS service center got the item on May 30th. at 11:35am and chose not to deliver it until Monday June 2nd. If this were the very first time that this had happened I would just blow it off but it is not the first time and this time two little boys were the disappointed parties.
I wish that Amazon would stop using UPS and go with a reliable carrier that can make deliveries on-time.