Pure Fun Kids 36" Mini Trampoline with Handrail, Youth Ages 3 to 8
|Price:||$57.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.66 (18%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No-spring bungee system creates a safe, worry-free bouncing environment for your children to play and develop their coordination, balance, leg muscles, and stamina
- Ergonomic bent safety bar for increased security and stability; Soft, cushioned handle for firmer, more comfortable gripping
- Bouncing system is ASTM, TUV/GS and CE certified for safety; Easy and quick assembly, no additional tools necessary for assembly
- Trampoline dimensions are 36" L x 36" W x 9.5" H without handrail, and 37.8" L x 37.8" W x 36" H with handrail; Cushioned frame prevents injury in the event of a fall
- Frame is sturdy and durable and is capable of sustaining bouncing up to a weight capacity of 75 lbs.; Recommended for ages 3 to 8
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Pure Fun Kids 36" Trampoline offers a great way for your kids to stay fit, build motor skills and burn off some of that extra energy while having fun. This convenient jumper will fit almost anywhere in your home, turning any room into a play room. The no-spring bungee system creates a safe, worry-free bouncing environment for your children to play while helping to develop their coordination, balance, and stamina. The ergonomic bent safety bar helps to provide additional security and stability so your children can better enjoy their time on the trampoline. A soft cushioned handle on the safety bar makes for a firmer, more comfortable grip. This bouncing system is ASTM, TUV/GS and CE certified for safety. This trampoline is quick and easy to assemble and doesn’t require any additional tools for full assembly. The frame is sturdy and durable and is capable of sustaining bouncing up to a weight capacity of 75 lbs. In the event of a fall, the frame is cushioned to prevent injury. The Pure Fun Kids 36" Trampoline is recommended for children ages 3 to 8.
Top Customer Reviews
Putting it together was rather easy and he was jumping with 30minutes of the package arriving. Feeding and tightening the bungy cord was a bit of a challenge, but it worked out with some tweaking. One month later now, it is still holding up to his daily jumping and works great. Only challenge is when a friend comes over and we have to keep him and the friend from jumping together - they are having just to much fun!
Bought this for my autistic son for Christmas because when its cold out he has too much energy. We ONLY have him on the weekends and he just weighed in at 60 pounds at the doctor's office. Well within the boundaries set, and only getting two-three days a week of use.
We had a hell of a time putting it together. Blisters. Cussing. That bungee cable is awful.
So today, my son comes into my room and tells me that it's broken. Turns out that his bouncing WORE THE CABLE DOWN so much that it SNAPPED and now hangs loosely. Not where the ball is either, a third of the way down the cable.
So now I get to throw this piece of garbage out and see what I can do about just getting him an adult exercise one that will be a third of the price and hopefully stand up to someone much larger than him.
Despite our initial frustration, my 15 month old niece immediately LOVED it, which made it all worthwhile. She can barely even reach the handle bar, but she was immediately fascinated by the trampoline and quickly figured out how to use it. My sister tells me that her friends have the same trampoline and their 2yo still goes to town on theirs pretty regularly, so I would definitely recommend it.