Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Men's Summer Sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outcastS4 outcastS4 outcastS4  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 9, 2015
This product is amazing!! With moderate exercise and healthy eating habits I've lost about 25 lbs in just one month! Sure everyone's body is different, but I'm ecstatic! Definitely worth a try :D
review image
71 people found this helpful
on June 12, 2016
I do think this company provides a good product!! As for me, it didn't do much. In the first few days, I did notice that it does block my appetite and cravings. I am a very active person who is on her feet all day, and goes to extreme boot camp classes 5x a week ( burn 1000 calories or more per class). Also, I am a vegetarian and love my fresh fruits and veggies. Maybe that's why the product did not work for me. I am already very active and eat good. One bottel might be not enough to show some results, and if you did your research, it says GC works fully after about 3 months. I did want to continue, and get at least 2 more bottles of this product, but can not afford it at the time. I hope, I will be able to give it another try and this time with the full 3 months dosage and resulfts. My goal is to lose 25-30 lbs! I gave it a 3 star - i know, this company provides a legit, great and pure product, but for an already very active person who eats moderately good, one bottle doesnt do much. I will update whenever I am able to afford a whole round of tree months!
8 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2016
i had tried carcinia cambogia from other companies.... however this is the first time i ever felt like it truly is working.
6 people found this helpful
on October 20, 2014
This is not the first time I have used Garcinia Cambogia. I used 2 different brands and did not have very good results. I used one much cheaper and another that was more expensive. This one I have to give 5 stars. I have been overweight my entire life. 2 years ago I lost 170lbs. but put 70 of it back on. I received my order on September the 16, 2014; but did not start until the 22nd. I have now to date lost 20 lbs. I do light exercise and dance 30 minutes a day always right after I take the evening dose of Garcinia Cambogia. In the morning I have veggies that I juice with the pulp. In the evening I have veggies and protein. My snack is nuts, animal crackers yogurt and dark chocolate. This is my normal diet when trying to lose weight. This product is giving me such great results that this time around on the weekends I eat whatever I wish within reason but never forget to take my Garcinia even if I have to take them with me and time myself before I get home. Great product. Happy I found it. I know I will get back to where I was in no time. I would recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight. Thanks ZenVita don't change a thing.
6 people found this helpful
on August 5, 2016
I have been taking these for about 1 month now. I have lost 8 lb so far. I do eat healthy because I have celiac disease, however, I did increase my exercise and intake of water. Could that be why I lost weight, I don't know. I would like to think the pills are helping. I do have more energy, actually want to exercise now and sleep well at night. It also helps with suppressing appetite. I get fuller quicker. My husband has also been taking these and doing same routine as me. He is down about 10 lbs.
on January 23, 2017
I just received my first bottle 3 days ago and this is my second day using it and I must say my apprtite is completely gone. I find myself drinking a lot of water and forcing myself to eat. That is a good thing for me because I LOVE food lol. I am 5'7 currently 207 pounds I am using this because my wedding is in 5 months and I am looking to lose 25-30 lbs. I will update next month. Great product
on October 11, 2015
I was looking for something to help me reach my weight loss goal after having my son. This stuff is pretty great. I lost 4 pounds my first week and have continued to lose 1-3 each additional week. This has helped suppress my appetite so I am not snacking quite as much and my sweet tooth has gotten better. I am not constantly searching out sugar, that was the worst of my habits. Now that is better hopefully I will be able to lose more. I have been craving more fruits and veggies and proteins rather then sweets which is awesome!! So excited about this transformation it has been such a hard habit to break.
on June 7, 2016
I haven't been taking this for very long, and to be honest I some times forget to take it, but it does seem to be helping in my weight loss journey. It has been a very long and hard struggle so any help that i can get is great. I have felt that when taken, it helps control the amount of food I eat, i feel full sooner, which is a huge plus for me.
3 people found this helpful
on May 26, 2018
BEWARE!!!! When you purchase this product, it will charge you every three weeks. It also has other products attached to it, which means you will receive other vitimins that you likely do not want, and definitely are not planning to pay for. I had 3 charges that were all the same, and when I tried to get my money back for this, the company denied the claim because apparently I agreed to purchase all 3 things, even though it was HIDDEN!! Find another product.
One person found this helpful
on April 24, 2015
I received my bottle on April 2nd 2015, and I started right away. I have noticed a slight curb in my appetite which has been great, but I have not seen any of these miraculous results these other reviews are talking about. I have not shed a single pound. I am a stay at home Mom with a 2yr old. I chase her around all day and 2-3 times a week I try to go for a 30 min bike ride. My food intake is under 2,000 calories, but I do have a couple beers after dinner with the hubby. I don't get why I have not seen ANY results.
3 people found this helpful