Pure Goodness Protein Clusters: Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate, Vegan Protein, NON-GMO, Snack made with Gluten-Free Ingredients
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Flavor||Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate|
|Ingredients||Whole almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, isomalto-oligosaccharide (VitaFiberTM), tapioca syrup, soy crisps (soy protein isolate, tapioca starch, salt), dark chocolate flavored coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, sunflower lecithin, salt), chia seeds, organic gum acacia, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, sea salt, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, sunflower oil. See more|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Dairy|
About this item
- Our Pure Goodness Protein Clusters are the perfect combination of both healthy and delicious. They are made with wholesome superfood ingredients like almonds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds. They are a high source of protein, fiber and omegas 3,6 &9.
- Snacking has never been so healthy. Our Protein Clusters are made from 100% natural ingredients and contain a total of 6 bars per bag. Each serving (2 bars) provides you with 10 grams of plant-based protein, 9 grams of fiber and 3 grams of omegas 3&6!
- Pure Goodness is a completely plant-based vegan friendly brand and on top of that our Protein Clusters are made with gluten-free ingredients, dairy free and plant based. They are also NON GMO project verified. It is a clean, healthy and delicious source of protein!
- Our Protein Clusters can be used in the most versatile of ways. You can add them to your favorite breakfast smoothies, lattes and coffee. Visit our blog to discover incredible recipes using our delicious protein clusters that will keep you wanting more!
- Our Protein Clusters come in two delicious flavors- Salted Caramel & Dark Chocolate or Sea Salt. They're both healthy, delicious & also give back! For every product you purchase at Pure Goodness, we provide a meal to a child in need on your behalf.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Pure Goodness Protein Clusters are made with non-GMO, naturally nutrient-rich, whole ingredients that truly nourish you. Crafting in small batches, we blend wholesome ingredients such as almonds, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds together with delicious salted caramel or sea salt and dark chocolate to create a truly nutritious indulgent snack. Unlike most other snacks, Pure Goodness Protein Clusters are power packed with great nutrition – 1O g of protein, 9 g of fiber and 3 g of omegas per serving as well as many vitamins and minerals to truly nourish you. Available in a convenient resealable pouch, these bite sized clusters are the ultimate combination of a healthy and delicious snack. At Pure Goodness, we believe in wholesome nutrition for all which is why for every product sold we provide one meal to a child in need. We currently have a goal of providing one million meals to children in need in our hopes to fight the war on Child Hunger!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 4.9 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Item model number : B01HCIERS8
- Date First Available : June 21, 2016
- Manufacturer : Wellnx Life Sciences USA
- ASIN : B01HCIERS8
Best Sellers Rank:
#451,044 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1,580 in Sports Nutrition Protein Bars
- Customer Reviews:
Contains Peanuts, Soy, and Tree Nuts
Whole almonds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, isomalto-oligosaccharide (VitaFiberTM), tapioca syrup, soy crisps (soy protein isolate, tapioca starch, salt), dark chocolate flavored coating (sugar, palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, sunflower lecithin, salt), chia seeds, organic gum acacia, glycerin, high oleic sunflower oil, sea salt, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, sunflower oil.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jarin Giesler on November 4, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.