Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress - Firm - Queen
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Natural Latex Foam - No Poly Foam, No Synthetic Latex Foam, No Blended Latex Foam
- Quilted Cover Made of Organic Cotton and Organic New Zealand Wool - Designed, Sewn, Assembled and Packaged in our Chicago Factory
- Firm Support - 6” 44 ILD Natural Latex Foam - 2” 30 ILD Natural Latex Foam - 1” Wool
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified by UL - No Fire Retardant Chemicals or Barrier Cloths
- No Assembly Required - Simply place the mattress on your bed frame, unroll the plastic wrap, and your mattresses will spring to life!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Made of 100% Natural Latex Foam, 100% Organic Cotton and 100% Organic New Zealand Wool, the Pure Green Mattress marks a new standard in Latex Mattresses. The Sleep On Latex design team carefully crafted this natural latex mattress for comfort, beauty, durability, and ease of use!
The firm mattress is great for stomach sleepers and those who prefer sleeping on a very firm surface. It is very strong and supportive but has just enough give to help alleviate pressure points.
At the base of the mattress is a 6" layer of Pure Green 100% natural latex foam. This 6" base layer provides a very strong, supportive and durable base. On top of the base, a softer, yet still very supportive 2" comfort layer of Pure Green 100% natural latex foam adds a pinch of softness to the surface of the mattress. Together these two pieces combine to provide a mattress which is both comfortable and supportive. Approximately 1" of wool is quilted into the mattress cover, adding extra height and comfort.
Experience the Latex Mattress That Has Everyone Talking...
In 2015 we set out to design the world's best latex mattress.
It had to be made with all natural components...
It had to be extremely comfortable and durable...
It had to come as one complete piece with no assembly required...
It had to be of the highest quality...
The result of this process is the Pure Green Mattress.
The Pure Green Mattress is manufactured in our Chicago factory from 100% natural latex foam, organic wool and organic cotton.
We never use any cheap components. No synthetic latex foam. No polyurethane foam. No polyester fabric. No polyester fill. No fire retardants.
Just natural goodness!
Ultimate Comfort, Support and Durability
Natural latex foam provides perfectly pinpointed elastic support. This elasticity allows the foam to adjust instantly to your every move, ensuring constant support without any resistance. Other types of foam sink as the night goes by, while our foam maintains the same support all night long. Natural latex foam is an extremely durable material, which ensures this comfort and support will be maintained for many years to come.
All of the components stay cool. Our natural latex foam contains tiny air chambers that run throughout the foam and allow air to easily circulate throughout the mattress. Organic wool and organic cotton are extremely breathable materials that also allow for easy air ciculation.
A firmness for every sleep style. Sleep On Latex is always happy to provide personalized suggestions.
- We reccomend our soft firmness for side sleepers.
- We reccomend our medium for back sleepers, side sleepers that like sleeping on a firmer mattress or couples with different sleep preferences.
- We reccomend our firm mattress for stomach sleepers or anyone else that prefers a very firm mattress.
An Emphasis on Great Design
Our mattress is manfuactured in our Chicago factory by the same exact same folks that designed it. Most "online mattress companies" are really just maketing firms that specialize in selling mattresses. They don't design their own mattreses. They don't manufacture their own mattresses. In many cases, they don't have a real factory or even a warehouse. We design, quilt, sew, assemble and package our products in our Chicago factory. This gives us complete control over the quality of our products.
We use only the highest quality components. All of the fabric used in our mattress is 100% organic cotton. Our latex foam is made with 100% natural latex and complies with the world's most stringent health standards. We never use any synthetic latex or fillers in our foam. All of the wool used in our mattress is organic. Because the wool provides a sufficient fire barrier, we never use any fire retardant chemicals or barrier cloths.
Our mattress is shipped as one complete piece. No assembly required. Trying to assemble a mattress from multiple pieces of heavy latex foam is extremely difficult. Latex foam can tear if not handled properly, the cover can be hard to zip and the foam will shift around giving the mattress an "unfinished" look. Our mattress arrives fully assembled, ensuring optimal appearance and functionality.
All Natural Components
100% Natural Latex Foam
We use only our own internationaly known Pure Green Latex in our mattress. Pure Green Latex foam is the highest quality natural latex on the planet. Pure Green latex foam was developed in conjunction with our Sri Lankan natural latex foam factory. Pure Green latex foam is made with only natural latex and never contains any synthetic latex. It is certified to meet several stringent international textile emmisions standards. It has been engineered to the highest performance and asethetic standards in the business.
100% Organic New Zealand Wool
Organic Wool provides our mattress with an outstanding micro-climate. Wool also has natural fire resistant properties and provides our mattress with a natural fire barrier. This allows our mattress to pass federal fire regulations without the use fire retardant chemicals or fire barrier cloths. Our wool is sourced from organic farms that maintain humane animal standards. Free range sheep are graze on organic land and are not routinely treated with antibiotics, wormers or pesticides. Organic wool meets strict requirements on toxicity and biodegradability.
100% Organic Cotton
Our cover contains two layers of organic cotton. The fabrics on the coutside of the mattress are 100% organic cotton. Our quiltbacking is also 100% organic cotton. Many other mattress manufacturers (even those selling "organic mattresses") use cheap polypropelene quiltbacking. Polypropelene is a cheap synthetic fabric which has little stretch and makes the mattress less comfortable. Organic cotton much better for the environment, being grown without the use of toxic pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. Organic cotton meet stricts requirements on toxicity and biodegradability.
Compare with similar items
Tuft & Needle Queen Mattress with T&N Adaptive Foam, Sleeps Cooler & More Supportive Than Memory Foam Mattress, Certi-PUR & Oeko-Tex 100 Certified, Made in USA, Rated CR’s Best Buy Mattress
Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress - Medium Firmness - King
Pure Green Natural Latex Mattress - Soft - Queen
Latex for Less 9" Natural Latex Mattress - 2 Sided - Queen
Best 2 Rest 10 inch Natural Latex Foam Mattress Queen with Organic Cotton Cover – 10 year warranty - CertiPUR-US certified – Made in USA
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SleepOnLatex||Amazon.com||SleepOnLatex||SleepOnLatex||Amazon.com||Fortnight Bedding|
|Construction Type||Foam Construction, Latex||Memory Foam||Foam, Latex||Foam Construction, Latex||Foam Construction||Foam Construction, Latex|
|Item Dimensions||60 x 80 x 9 in||60 x 80 x 10 in||76 x 80 x 9 in||60 x 80 x 9 in||80 x 60 x 9 in||—|
|Item Firmness Description||Firm||Medium||Medium||Plush||Medium||Plush|
|Material Type||Latex Foam, Wool, Cotton||Foam||Latex Foam, Cotton, Wool||Latex Foam, Cotton, Wool||Latex Foam||Latex Foam, Foam, Cotton|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. If you buy directly from the Sleep On Latex website, shipping is RIDICULOUSLY fast. I placed my order around 10am and had it in my home around lunch the next day. (I live two states away from their HQs).
2. If isolation, heat dissipation, or uniformity throughout the mattress are anywhere near the top of your priority list, you won't find a better mattress type than natural latex.
1. Natural latex makes for impressively heavy mattresses. Handles would help a lot but they aren't possible if you think about it. If you attach handles using a strap that passes through the mattress then you negatively impact comfort. If you just glue or sew handles to the outside wool/cotton cover then you risk ripping the cover due to the weight. Because this is kind of a no win situation, I won't deduct any stars because I agree with the decision to let moving the mattress be a pain in order to avoid non-latex internal components.
1. The firm mattress we got through amazon was truly very firm. I would liken the firmness to being slightly firmer than a good air mattress that is inflated to the point of nearly popping.
2. The 2nd mattress we got directly through Sleep On Latex is great for my family who are predominantly back sleepers but spend a lot of time on our sides as we're falling asleep.
3. As mentioned in the product description, the latex is covered by a New Zealand wool and cotton cover. The 2nd mattress we got did have a veeeeery slight 'barn' smell from the wool when you put your nose close to it. It was mostly gone after a week. My wife and I actually found it to be a pleasant smell.
THE PURCHASE AND RETURN/EXCHANGE PROCESS:
So I would recommend buying directly from Sleep on Latex. I'm generally a hardcore prime user but in this case, using Amazon is actually more inconvenient. If you buy through Amazon and decide to use their 100-day guarantee, you'll be asked to start a standard return request through amazon. Then Sleep On Latex gives you the option to donate the mattress to a charity and send them proof you did so or they can arrange for a charity to come pick it up. They don't actually accept the mattress back. Then, if you want to 'exchange' for a different size or firmness, you'll have to start a brand new order. If you use their website instead of Amazon, then this 2-step refund then re-purchase process is streamlined to just asking for an exchange. I will also add that sleep on Latex was very prompt with having the charity come the next day to pickup the mattress and issuing a refund that evening.
There is no smell like some foam beds and they quickly popped up to size after unwrapping. They fit my adjustable beds perfectly and stay in place.
Shipping/delivery took less than a week. They arrived well packaged in boxes and vacuum wrapped in plastic.
Most recent customer reviews
We've been very happy first few days, it did need a bit airing out, but it is firm and not too thick, exactly what...Read more