- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Pure Homemaker when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wool Dryer Balls by Pure Homemaker, 6 Pack XL Organic Wool, Non-Toxic, Reusable, X-tra Large. Reduces Drying Time and Chemical Free. Natural Fabric Softener
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.91. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Wool
- ALL NATURAL-CHEMICAL FREE DRYING. Save Your Family From Toxic Exposure by Throwing Away Those Expensive Chemical Infused Dryer Sheets and Ordering These Dryer Balls NOW. Your Laundry Will be Wrinkle Free, Static Free and Chemical Free
- SAVES YOU MONEY AND TIME by Reducing Drying Time By up to 30 to 40% and you can use them for 2000 loads
- YOUR CLOTHES WILL LAST LONGER Because They Will be Exposed to Less Wear and Tear in the Dryer
- IMPROVED DESIGN MAKING THEM QUIETER Than Some Other Brands and They Last Longer (up to 2000 loads)-Ships from USA
- PACK OF 6 HYPOALLERGENIC X-TRA LARGE BALLS MADE FROM PREMIUM 100% PURE NEW ZEALAND WOOL. 3" in dia (a little larger than a tennis ball)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Purchase these Original Dryer Balls by Pure Homemaker NOW and they will pay for themselves 13 times over within the first year.
*Research has shown that store bought fabric sheets contain harsh chemicals (some are known carcinogens) and these chemicals transfer from your clothes onto you and your loved ones.
*These Dryer Balls contain no chemicals and are great for baby's and people with allergies and extra sensitive skin.
*They will last for thousands of loads and you can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to lightly sent your laundry.
*If you want to save money, protect your family and the environment by using the Pure Homemaker brand Premium Wool Dryer Balls, Click ADD TO CART now and enjoy your new laundry experience.
(Yellow basket not included)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cloths dry quicker (less electricity (in our case) wasted), are noticeable softer and fluffier, and static free . I did notice slightly more lint on the (dryer) lint filter. But even without these advantages I would still use these just for the fact I am not using any chemicals to dry the clothing my kids will have on their skins all day and night.
For the softest clothing our of the dryer, I add vinegar to the wash rinse cycle (instead of softener) and even a few drops of a quality essential oil for a natural scent. Optionally, a few drops of essential oil can be dropped on one or a couple of the wool balls if you prefer a particular light scent on your cloths.
As reference, we have an electric dryer, and always use the sensor-dry. Originally I thought of only starting using three balls, but opted for using all six and I am happy I did. I only had for a couple of weeks therefore unable to comment on durability but I can tell they are holding together with no signs of unraveling.
As a last comment, we just had family in town for a few days and they commented about how nice the cloths felt out of the dryer.
I hope this helps! Please click YES (or NO) regarding the usefulness of this review (so I know if I should continue writing reviews)
Again I hope this review helps!
Also peeps are saying they leave white lint on their dark clothing. It never happened to me.