Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 11-20 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on March 19, 2013
This oil is fantastic for face skin! Wow! I recently switched from face lotion to oils (argon and coconut oil) and wanted to try adding rose hip oil to the mix. In adding Rosehip Seed Oil as the top layer (first argon, then coconut, now rosehip oil), it has made just the difference in moisture. My skin feels like rose petals. I can't believe the difference. It feels great not using lotions that contain ingredients I don't recognize. I'm 49 years old and get tons of compliments on my skin. I highly recommend this brand's Rosehip Seed Oil.
on May 29, 2013
I love the effect that rosehip seed oil has on my face, and this product is no different. I have been using it in place of retinol products and it keeps my skin smooth and soft. However, the company needs to rethink its packaging. The plastic stopper at the top of the bottle, which is supposed to allow just a few drops of oil out at a time, lets out NO oil. I can't get the product to come out of the bottle at all unless I shake it so vigorously that I splatter the drops I'm trying to get out all over the place. I will either have to drill a larger hole in the plastic or take the stopper out altogether and just hope I don't pour out too much. So, the packaging needs some work (which is why I give the product four out of five stars). But the oil itself is good (if I can ever get it out of the bottle!)
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2013
I had a bad burn on my hand from a hot water spill -- the burn left a nasty scar -- I order this oil at the recommendation of a friend -- It is wonderful it took about a week to see my normal skin color return. I'm going into my second week and I've notice even more clearing of the skin. This is truly a miracle in a bottle. Next I'm trying it on my elbows. would highly recommend
on November 27, 2012
I do not have anything to compare this to since this is my first rosehip seed oil but I will definitely purchase again. I have been doing a lot of things differently with my skin so hard to say what is really causing the most improvement but I do know my skin likes this oil. It does NOT smell good/fragrant but its not like you are walking around with a face smelling like fish either. I only use this in the mornings and we have pretty rough winters here but so far my skin has held up pretty well. I usually break out more and have flaky spots in the winter but now my skin seems to be more hydrated inside and out.
on November 30, 2011
I have sensitive skin. Mild rosacea and dryness. This has been the best oil. I have tried Shea, Cocoa, Jojoba, coconut, ect.. this stuff soaks in fast and doesn't leave you all oily. three or four drops does me.
on February 16, 2012
The high quality of this product combined with the low price cannot be beat! I have searched for rosehip oils elsewhere and love this one. I am very satisfied with this purchase, and love buying from Koru Naturals.

I use the rosehip oil to clear up hyperpigmentation, and it seems to be helping fade those marks. I will continue to use and will certainly repurchase from KN when I am out!
on January 5, 2013
I got a bad sunburn all over my body about 2 months ago. I applied NZ Fusion Botanical rosehip seed oil, a few hours after sun exposure, only on my belly because I've been using it to help prevent pregnancy stretch marks. Later that night, I noticed that despite my belly being red from too much sun, it didn't burn at all, while the rest of my red skin did. I attributed that to the oil. I hadn't applied anything else to my stomach area.

And earlier tonight while making dinner, one of my hands was exposed to hot jalapeno slices. Three of my fingers burned for about 4 hours before I remembered to try the rosehip seed oil as a remedy. Just minutes after applying a generous amount to the burning fingers, the burning sensation was gone.

And as for the help in stretch mark prevention, so far at 35 weeks pregnant I have none. For 13 weeks I have used it once daily almost everyday, maybe missed 5 days or so during the time. I have always applied it heavily. I want to add that at about 18 weeks pregnant I began to cut out many foods which are not nutrient dense. I've also been steadily increasing leafy greens and fruit in my diet for 2 months. My weight gain has been slow and steady. I do believe that my nutrient rich diet has helped immensely in the health and resilience of my skin, and the oil is a wonderful plus which adds to the health of my skin.

Even though I have never been overweight, I do have old, barely visible stretch marks right above my butt, some behind my knees and the back of my thighs below my butt. I suppose some of these stretchmarks are from normal growth, but the ones on my thighs I think are from sudden and unhealthy fat accumulation at some point. So I assume that puts me in the category of being genetically predisposed to stretch marks.

To finish - the oil has, to me, a very slight hay aroma, which I find inoffensive. The color is a dark yellow. It goes on light and absorbs well unless you apply it thickly. Doesn't appear to stain clothing, but might leave an oily scent on your clothing until you wash it.

The new look did not change the smell, texture or color of the oil. It still comes in a dark amber bottle with a euro dropper.

I pour the oil into a cobalt blue or amber spray bottle for an easier application to larger areas of the body, and I keep them refrigerated for maximum freshness.
on April 24, 2010
Anne F. Pagan from New York- This is the second time I purchased this product. It leaves your face soft, and smooth, especially when you have sensitive skin. I only could use natural stuff for my skin. Its absolutely great when I am doing my honey mixed with rose hip oil and sweet almond oil mask. I have oily skin and no wrinkles, and it seems it balance my skin. Its affordable and gives your skin all the antioxidants and the other good stuff your skin needs to look healthy, young, and firm.
on January 27, 2012
I've read many good things about the benefits of rosehip oil for the complexion, and since I use many of NZ Fusion's manuka skin care products, I was delighted to discover that they also had this rosehip oil available. So of course I ordered it. There are many other, more expensive brands available that I have not tried - and never will, because I am 100% happy with this one. First I tried it alone and thought it was just okay. But then I mixed it with my beloved Watts argan oil and spread it on my face under NZ Fusion's Sun Creme during the day and under the Moon Creme at night. Just a couple drops each of rosehip and argan left my face literally feeling petal-soft and wonderfully moisturized. So often when I have PMS my skin curiously feels dry and tight while still breaking out. I still had some breakouts but kept them under control with the Skin Clear Creme while the rosehip and argan oils banished the dry, tight feeling. And my skin fairly glowed, did not look sallow and drawn as it usually does during my cycle. This rosehip oil is a worthy addition to my skin care regime. All these products are pure, clean and simple and the best value for the money; much, much better than drugstore or department store products. The prices are so reasonable that I fear they may be overlooked by those who are used to high-end products at a high cost. Both department store and drugstore products are too harsh for my skin and many have caused an allegic reaction. Rosehip oil, I know, is particularly good for sensitive skin. It is the only thing I can use under my eyes that does not irritate them and it softens my 49-year-old lines and brightens my skin overall. I cannot recommend it enough!
on June 7, 2013
This oil seems to have a softening effect. The quality also seems good.
If you are expecting a rose-scented oil, that is not what this is.