Cheesecloth - Unbleached Grade 50 Natural Cotton Cloth - Best for Cooking Food, Making Cheese, Straining Nut Milks, Basting Turkey - 5 Sq Yards from Pure Quality - Washable and Reusable Strainer
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||10 x 1 x 7 inches; 4.8 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM QUALITY Food Grade Cheesecloth - 100% Unbleached Natural Cotton Cloth :: Best for Cooking, Cheese making, Straining Nut Milks, Basting Turkey, canning and baking. It is great for removing whey from cheese curds, helping to hold the curds together as the cheese forms.
- DURABLE and REUSABLE - This Strong 100% Natural Cotton Fabric Can Be Washed And Used Again and Again, Which Saves You Money, And Helps the Environment Too. It is great for arts and crafts projects. Perfect for straining stocks, bundling herbs, making tofu, ghee and thickening yogurt.
- 100% UNBLEACHED NATURAL COTTON - Made from Virgin Cotton and is therefore Unbleached and is Free of Chemicals. It is completely Biodegradable and EcoFriendly. Very large size :: 5 Sq Yds - 1 x 5 :: 45 Sq Feet - 3 x 15. Easy to cut to any size you need using a sharp pair of scissors.
- FINEST COTTON - When you buy our Cheesecloth, you are buying into the Best Cotton Tradition using the Best Technology and Raw Materials. Tightly Woven Fine Mesh, Lint Free, Which Means There Are No Tiny Bits Or Residues, So You Can Use With Complete Confidence.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE :: We make premium quality products, and we offer a full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pure Quality Cheesecloth - The Kitchen Tool You Didn't Know You Needed, Until Now, And Has So Many Uses Pure Quality Cheesecloth - Enjoy The Best Cooking Experience In Your Kitchen - Use For Basting Turkey and Chicken - Use to strain broths to keep out the bones, fats, and unwanted solids resulting in clear soups and stews - OLDEST TRADITION - When you buy our Cheese cloth, you are buying into the World's Best Cotton Tradition using the Best Technology and Raw Materials. - DURABLE and REUSABLE - This Strong 100% Natural Fabric Can Be Washed And Used Again and Again, Which Saves You Money, And Helps the Environment Too. For making different types of Cheeses, Herbal Sachets and Many more Household uses ... Pure Quality Cheesecloth is very Versatile. It is used daily all over the world to make different types of Cheeses. Most people also use it for: - Straining Stocks and Steeping loose Tea - Straining Liquid Berries when Making Home made Jam - Tying Spices before putting into soup, making it easy for the flavours to soak into the soup without floating herbs - For Sprouting Plants such as Wheatgrass and Lentils - To Make Raspberry Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar Manufactured Under The strictest Quality Control - At Pure Quality, all our Cheesecloth are made with You the user at the Heart of everything we do, ensuring the Highest Quality Product - We have applied the best Manufacturing principles, and seek out the Best Cotton available, resulting in a Premium product For Your Enjoyment. - Customer Service is at the Heart of Everything we do, so Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Enjoy complete Peace of Mind When You Buy, with our 100% Money Back Guarantee Click on The ADD TO CART Button and claim your FREE Article 10 Ways to Enjoy Your Cheesecloth
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not receive a discount or anything else in exchange for this review. I received the cheesecloth in exchange for its full price, and I've stated my opinion for free.
I switched from 3 stars to 5 stars because of their awesome customer service.
I posted the above comment without expecting that anyone would read it. But a big surprise to me that the producer gave me the full refund , ,sent me another more endurable type of cheesecloth and a warm email..
The producer sent me an enhanced version of cheese cloth, Grade 60. After steaming for 3 times, it still looks good and sturdy. I use the cheese cloth to steam dumplings, fish, vegetables.
The cheesecloth I WAS purchasing from my local grocery store is cheaply made and expensive. They also do not wash well or at all. I was starting to purchase too much of the stuff to strain milk and make cheese.
Amazon is always to my rescue. This was right on the money. It works well and has a great weave for straining. My cheese barely sticks to it AND it is washable! Yay! I cut off pieces that I need for certain uses and when I am done using it, I hand wash the piece or machine wash the piece. Either way works excellently.
I feel like I got my money's worth here, especially with the washable part. Good value and no regrets.