- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Pure Water Mini-Classic CT 120v Counter Top Distiller
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Produces .8 gallons (approx. 3 liters) of 99.9+% pure vapor-distilled water in 3.5 hours
- Uses a removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Made-In-The-USA Stainless Steel construction with a Glass jar for water storage
- Double-clad to increase safety and prevent burns
- 15-year warranty on stainless steel and a 2-year warranty on electric components
Customers also search
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Pure Water Mini Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller makes it easy to get 99.99+% pure water in the comfort of your home! Constructed from stainless steel, this appliance is built to last. The Mini Classic CT will provide you and your family with the safety of freshly distilled, great-tasting water for years to come. Set up is quick - No water line hookup required! It operates much like your coffeemaker and produces approximately .8 gallons (3 liters) of clean water every 3.5 hours. The Mini Classic CT is perfect for a single user, renters or a small family. It produces consistently high-purity, vapor-distilled water. Our patented dual purity vents allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape, and a hand-sewn activated carbon filter polishes the taste. Every unit is proudly made in USA. Plus, it comes with a 15-year warranty on stainless steel and a 2-year warranty on electric components. (Warranty is only available for NEW units from Authorized Resellers and is not transferable. Please note: any discoloration inside the boiling tank along the weld lines is normal; this is NOT rust. This is a result of the heat of the welding process. We don’t remove the discoloration. This is to protect the integrity of the boiling tank and the purity of the water.) Cleaning is easy too! When you need to descale, just fill the boiling tank with a 50/50 solution of warm water and white distilled vinegar. Let it sit for 8 hours and then drain. If there is a lot of scale build up, you may want to repeat the process or use our Lumen cleaner. DO NOT try to scrub the inside of the boiling tank as this can reduce the life of your heating element.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My sister recommended that I clean the steel pitcher about once a month with hot white vinegar. We heat up a gallon of white vinegar, pour it into the pitcher, place the lid on, and let it sit overnight. I live in an area where we are on well water. We get a high amount of calcium build up on faucets and in our distilling pitcher. The vinegar soaking and a little scrubbing gets most of this build up off. My only complaint is that the coils at the bottom of the pitcher are difficult to get completely clean. I love the idea that the water this machine produces is pure and clean. Please listen to vidalspeaks(dot)com. There is an excellent podcast to listen to from MAY 26, 2016, entitled, "Dr. Brian Clement-Water: Liquid Life Food; What kind? How much? What should I know about it?" VERY informative. Deborah Vidal, a Los Angeles homeopath and graduate of Cornell University's Plant Based Nutritional Program, does a fantastic interview with Dr. Brian Clement. This is what persuaded me to invest in this machine. Please scroll down to the very bottom of her home page and please order it through her referral link to shop at Amazon.com. This way you not only get free shipping but it helps her out a bit too for all the hard work she does to keep us informed on good health practices.
I figure that at $599 + free S&H from Amazon, that I will have my investment paid off within 6-7 months of making about 3 gallons of distilled water a day. If I bought 3 gallons a day, at a cost of .88 cents per gallon at Walmart, it would cost me $963.60 per year, but I would still be getting plastic contaminants in my water. All I can think of is what a great investment this machine is in the long run for our health, and the wear and tear of my machines that require it.
By MikeD on June 10, 2017
Unfortunately I had to return it for the following reasons:
1. I makes only 2/3 of a gallon.... which is soooo little! I am a single person and I had to run it 3 times a day to get some use out of it. I live in the hot desert so I consume a lot of water.
2. After 2 uses all inside welding seems turned brown color. I contacted the manufacturer and they were kind enough to respond back and say that this is normal discoloration when stainless steel is welded. However, non of my other stainless steel appliances have that issue, so my guess is that they must have used something other than stainless steel to weld it. But I am not an expert, just a guess.
3. There is no safety shut off system. If tank is empty and a child happen to push the button, it will be heating up and burning the coils. That is a huge no, no in my book due to fire hazard.