Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 1,377 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,827 reviews
on July 13, 2017
Does more than any massager that I have owned. Being cordless is a benefit also.
on July 13, 2017
We love our new massager! Use it every day!
on July 10, 2017
Love, love, love it!
on July 10, 2017
best massage ever.
on July 9, 2017
I've used this very infrequently. When it worked, it was pretty good. But it gave out on me. The motor runs but it lost its power. The company was very understanding and responsive in dealing with the matter. Great customer service!!!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2017
Best among this kind things.
on July 5, 2017
I suffer from chronic foot and ankle pain and sciatica nerve pain. After using this for the first time I have been able to relieve all the pain. After my 12-16 hour shifts managing a restaurant I come home to use this and I am pain free! I highly recommend this product to everyone I know and will continue to do so until everyone I know owns one. Best investment I've made in years.
definitely worth it
on July 5, 2017
I bought this 6 months ago and I love it. I have extreme tendinitis in my right leg and this helps so much with the pain. I use it every night and it goes a long time between charges. I took it to my PT and showed him and he loved it and is going to get some for his practice. Great product.
on July 2, 2017
Bad disc in upper back and neck. Helps a lot.