Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on November 4, 2013
My son bought this for his iPhone. Within a couple weeks, the little rubber corner bumpers had started coming out, often catching when he pulled the phone from his pants pocket. He got in the habit of watching for this and avoided losing any for another couple weeks. Finally one was lost. Without these rubber corner inserts, the phone moves around a bit inside the case. They do a great job protecting the phone while they are still there. Also, he likes the overall look and feel of the case, which is good quality. The white part is rigid, the gray bits are flexible rubbery plastic, and the black corner bits are rubber or silicone.

For the price, my opinion is that these rubber inserts should be harder to lose. Or the kit should come with a back-up set perhaps.

We solved the problem using Sugru, but that approach might not be for everyone.
on November 2, 2015
I bought 2 other cases before this one. The only reason I found this one is because I had a friend that had a dualtek case. It covers the edges of the phone very well and is made of a tough feeling plastic. I feel comfortable that if I dropped my phone that this case would protect it. I liked the feel of the case. The plastic is slick enough to remove from your pocket but just rough enough to feel secure in my hand. The little corner bumpers look like they may get knocked off but the case would still work without them. I have had it for about a week and no issues yet. I may trim out the headphone jack a little so some of my bigger connectors will fit. I guess the headphone jack would be my only complaint.
on January 15, 2013
I have had all the iphones and with each iphone i would go out and buy the otterbox deffender serises as a case to protect my device. One day i switched up my phones and got the droid razr maxx, and the phone was so new, there was no otterbox case designed for the phone.So i took a chance and got the the dualtek case instead of aiting. The day after my arrived, i was hit by a car on my bike, and my phone went flying out o my hands, slammed into the car, and then crashed down onto the pavement. I got up from the accident picked up my phone which was facedonw on the ground, mortified to even look at my new phone....the phone was in excellent condition! Not a scratch ot any type of blemish made to the device, I was VERY pleased. So when I switched back to the iphone just a few weeks ago, the case I opted for was the dualtek case, because it had done me well before, and i assume it will do the same again. And the phone has fallen about 3 times onto hard surfaces from my workspace, and my ipohne is still flawless. I reccomend this case and all dualtek cases 100% becasue these cases are designed to keep your phone safe. And the price is great too, I think I got the case for 16 dollars (january 2013) and I have not 1 regret. Plus it comes ith a screen protector (remember that becasue I almost threw mine away!) Great case, Great Price, Worth it completely.
on September 6, 2012
I have had a lot of cases in the past 2 years from bumper cases to the Otterbox defender, this is by far my favorite one. It is a great combination of good protection with the ability to carry it in your pocket. I was about to get rid of my iPhone for a new one so I got this case to protect it when my kids use it as an iPod. I am disappointed that I didn't find this case a long time ago!!!
on April 20, 2013
Overall this seems to be a good case. However there were a couple of issues.

The first one was in putting it together. There are adhesive backings that must be removed. The first one came off with no issues. The other came of with a lot of trouble and in pieces - it took a very long time.

The second issue is that the case is VERY smooth on the back. So the phone is getting dropped a lot more now. On the good side the case has done it's job so far and the phone has not broke.

I probably would not buy this again but since I have it and it is now installed I will live with it.
on December 6, 2012
When I first seen this case, I wasn’t going to get it due to low reviews. However, my husband talked me into going onto YouTube and watching a demo for the case. I was sold.

The only con that I can find is that the back is slick, however there are side grips on it. The pros are the side grips, the openings for your plugs, camera, etc. I really like the buttons on the phone, they work well for turning the volume up and down.

A lot of people complained because it is hard to get the phone out of the case. My husband was able to take it out with relative ease. I think I may get the purple as well so that I can swap and for the price, I can buy two for what most people buy one. The case is very secure. I have a 4S and it fits it perfectly. I’ve turned it over and shook it and it didn’t budge so I don't have to worry about it falling out. I’m glad I didn’t take my co-workers advice and pay fifty dollars for one, it was unnecessary.
on March 3, 2014
Very bulky. Phone slips out with any bump, just enough that it presses down the power button. Everytime I hit the home key to use my phone, it would take a screenshot and I'd realize the problem, would need to push it back in. After a month, the case cracked (didn't get dropped or anything to cause it, think it got snagged on a string in my purse). Eventually traded it in for a cheaper item and am wayyyy more impressed with the new case.
on April 10, 2013
The rubber case edges fall off far too frequently for this case to be of any use. As soon as they fall off, the phone slips in the case and the number of accidential turn offs and ons starts. Plus, you never know when you're going to lose an edge, so you've got small rubber parts on the ground which is not good with a small child.
on January 28, 2015
I specifically searched for "Dualtek Extreme Impact Case +5S", and placed the order based on my search, but I received a case for the 4S instead. This is my SECOND REQUEST to return the item.
on March 12, 2013
I have definitely put this cover to the test. I love that it is not bulky but protects it wonderfully. I purchased it needing a great sources of protection but hated the larger cases. I definitely recommend it. Was concerned that the white cover would become scratched and retain stains but it absolutely has not. Love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.