PureGreen Woman's Human Body Comfortable J Shaped Premium Maternity | Pregnancy Pillow Wedge, snug cushion, Full Contoured Support Body, Belly, Back, Joints & Knees System, for Nursing & Snuggle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- IDEAL SOLUTION FOR PREGNANCY DISCOMFORT: Super soft pregnancy body pillow lets you get a good night of sleep throughout your pregnancy. The uniquely designed to follow the natural shape of the pregnancy mom, oversized J-shaped pillow, long enough for you to stretch out and support both sides of your body
- UNIQUE DESIGN & ERGONOMICAL PAIN RELIEF FOR A COMFORTABLE NIGHT SLEEP : designed to provide complete head-to-toe support as Customers have used this pillow effectively for pregnancy support, nursing and for drug free pain relief and comfort (whilst sleeping) for people with fibromyalgia, sciatica, gastric reflux, congestion, carpal tunnel syndrome, eliminate tossing and turning, ME etc. As well as helps support back, belly, sides, head, knees and feet.
- PROPER BELLY SUPPORT REDUCES SWELLING: (edema) in hands, legs and feet by relieving back tension and associated STRESS. Its unique contoured design follows the body line to support neck, belly, back and hips. Place under your belly, behind your back or between your knees to help you feel more comfortable relaxing or sleeping. Versatile belly wedge, back pillow or knee pillow. Helps relieve nerve pain and leg numbness, too.
- COMFORTABLE AND RELAXING: Upper and lower body can be elevated by the reverse and overlap, cradling the whole body and providing complete 360-degree support for the whole body whilst sleeping, reading, nursing, watching TV. 360° Total Body Support for a painless and sound sleep;
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Cover: 100% pure cotton; pregnancy body pillow filling: polyester, which offer long-lasting resilience and durability. The machine washable cotton percale pillowcase comes with a zipper for easy removal and cleaning;
Customers also shopped for
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Beauty of Pregnancy
“A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die.”
- Mary Mason
Pregnancy is truly an amazing and glorious time in a woman’s life. Not everyone agrees, but pregnancy really is a miracle. From one cell, we create an entirely new human being! Some hate the nine month process because of how brutal it can be on our bodies. While others have these harmonious pregnancies and gasp in the wonderfulness of those nine months. Pregnancy does come with its share of ups and downs, and sometimes it can be hard to accept your new, pregnant shape. But pregnancy is something that should be enjoyed, and celebrated!
Creating a new life — There is nothing more amazing than creating a brand new life! Just think about all the amazing changes that are happening to your baby each day. That’s beautiful!
Perfectly female — Is there anything more distinctly female than pregnancy? It’s an amazing, feminine experience!
Baby moving — knowing that inside your bump, there is a real, live baby is pretty awesome! How many of you just sit and watch the baby move sometimes?
That’s life, and that’s beautiful.
Although as pregnancy progresses, there are many other issues that can crop up and leave you on bed rest to make sure you and your baby stays healthy.
Pregnancy is by far the most beautiful experience one could ever be part of. This goes not just for mothers, but for fathers as well. It’s one of the most unique and special types of bonding and love that exists. For a woman to create, grow, and give birth to another life is rather extraordinary.
Now even though pregnancy has its tough moments, everyone who’s ever carried life can agree that it’s beautiful no matter what. Sure there is morning sickness, growing pains–back, leg and stomach all included–but the beauty of it all outweighs the bad. You’re creating life inside you. No one said it would be a walk in the park, and no said it would be simple. The fact is it isn’t, however, it is beautiful.
Some of you are stay at home moms/wives and that is a job within itself. While some work full time, have careers, kids, husbands, and yet they still manage to not go insane. We don’t know how we do it, but the fact is we just do. We are mothers, we are the safe place for our children, we have created life and we are simply beautiful. All of this is what makes it worth it and what makes pregnancy such a beautiful experience.
Can't Sleep because of the Uncomfort of Pregnancy? Pain ache? Your Husband is fast asleep and u wish he would change with u
How unfair — that when you need it the most, you can't get it. You keep on telling yourself it's the last opportunity for a long, long time (at least until your baby's sleeping through the night). But you still can't get any. And no, it’s not sex! It’s insomnia, or the inability to fall or stay sleep – which hits especially hard in the third trimester of pregnancy, when it’s estimated to effect more than 75 percent of expectant moms.
WHAT CAUSES IT?
A complicated combination of all the hormonal changes, frequent trips to the bathroom, heartburn during pregnancy that just won’t quit, leg cramps, the fact that you can't get comfortable when you're in bed with a watermelon where your tummy used to be, can all cause difficulty sleeping. The fact that you're tossing and turning all night (it's not easy to sleep with a watermelon), it's no wonder you're feeling as if you're not sleeping during pregnancy at all.
YES, YOUR HUSBAND IS FAST ASLEEP AND U ENVY HIM !!!
PureGreen Offers you a High Quality Maternity / Pregnancy Body Pillow to Ease Your Sleep !
So how can u solve the sleeping issue?
Get comfy. If you're uncomfortable, you won't sleep. Is your bedroom too cold? Is it a sauna? Check the temperature, and make sure you're using a mattress and pillows that provide solid support without feeling like bricks. A PureGreen body pillow can help you get comfortable, and help you get the sleep you need. Open a window to keep the room from getting stuffy — you're sure to heat up during the night.
How to benefit the best of the Body Pillow?
Support your neck. Our body pillow or pregnancy pillow will allow you to align your spine and even replace your regular pillow.
When sleeping on your side, support your head and neck so that your spine remains as straight as possible. Curved sleeping positions can cause neck aches and sore shoulders.
Wedge the pillow under your belly. When lying on your side, gently lift your belly and slide a portion of the pillow underneath. This will spare you some discomfort from having your belly pull your side or back muscles out of alignment with its weight.
Place the pillow between your legs. Sleeping on your side with the pregnancy pillow or an alternative between your knees and ankles helps relieve pressure on your joints and may even reduce swelling by improving your circulation.
PureGreen is Your Choice !
CLICK "ADD TO CART"
and get our Human Body Pillow with the well reputated brand "PureGreen" and start enjoying a good night's sleep, with amazing comfort.