3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Pure Guardian H965AR Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier, 70 Hrs. Run Time, 1 Gal. Tank Capacity, 320 Sq. Ft. Coverage, Small Rooms, Filter Free, Treated Tank Resists Mold, Includes Essential Oil Tray
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||2.3 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 7.5 x 13.25 inches|
About this item
- COOL MIST HUMIDIFIER: The PureGuardian H965 ultrasonic cool mist humidifier guards against dry air in the home, perfect for those with colds, allergies and dry skin. The easy to fill 1 gallon tank is ideal for 320 sq. ft. rooms and runs up to 70 hours
- SILVER CLEAN PROTECTED TANK: Silver Clean Protection fights the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank-a common problem with traditional humidifiers.
- AROMATHERAPY TRAY: The aromatherapy tray option helps create a relaxing environment with your favorite essential oil. Oils are not included. Create a better home environment and optimize your comfort with an ultra-quiet, soothing cool mist
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: This table top humidifier has a low water indicator light which lets you know when to refill the tank. The night light feature makes it a great addition to kid's rooms. Multi-directional mist, automatic shut-off when tank is empty
- PureGuardian: by Guardian Technologies offers a full range of small appliance-based solutions for happier and healthier lives at home, focused on creating powerful, safe and innovative technologies to help facilitate healthier, happier home environments
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Use Genuine Parts for Best Performance
Do you have white dust?
- Try Decalcification Cartridge FLTDC30 that is easy to use and helps to prevent the release of minerals (white dust) into the air
- It is important to use only Genuine Guardian Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance
Pure Guardian 70-Hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
1.0 Gallon Tank Provides up to 12L of Output per Day
The 70-hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It features an easy to fill 1 gallon tank, ideal for use in medium sized rooms. Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold on the water tank surface, Silver Clean Protection is embedded in the tank to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank.
- Ultrasonic Technology with Cool Mist
- Silver Clean Protection Embedded on the surface of the Tank
- 1.0 Gallon Tank for up to 70-Hours of Run-Time
- Great for Medium and Small Sized Rooms. Cord Length: 5 feet
- 3-Speed Mist Control
- Multi-Directional Mist
- Optional Night Light
- Refill Indicator Light. Automatic Shut Off When Empty.
So, What Exactly Does a Humidifier Do?
Humidification is simply, the addition of water into air. Most people require a certain amount of ambient moisture in the air that is not too high and not too low in order to be comfortable.
By increasing the moisture in the air of your home, it provides a more comfortable environment, which makes it easier to breathe and sleep.
And Why do I Need One?
There are several reasons why you should use a humidifier, including the betterment of your health, help with skin and help with the upkeep of your homes wood — just to name a few!
Did You Know?
Humidified air can relieve the discomfort of colds and flu.
Proper humidity levels help to reduce the number of nosebleeds some people are prone to in the dry, winter months.
During the dry, winter months, keeping humidity levels up in the home (between 40–50%) makes the air feel warmer. This can mean you'll run your heat a bit less and save money on your bills!
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers produce a mist by using a metal diaphragm vibrating at high frequency.
- The water molecules that are produced are extremely small, about one micron in diameter.
- The mist is almost immediately absorbed into the air.
- Because this type of humidifier does not use a fan, it is very quiet when operating.
Features and Benefits
1 Gallon Tank
Easy-Fill Tank is Perfect for Medium and Small Rooms.
Easy To Use
Table Top Design is Perfect for Small Spaces like the Office, Nursery, Bedroom or when Traveling.
70-Hour Run Time
Provides Up to 70-Hours of Run Time on one Tank Fill.
The 70-hour Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier guards against problems caused by dry air in the home. It features an easy to fill 1 gallon tank, ideal for use in medium sized rooms. Unlike other humidifiers that grow slimy mold on the water tank surface, Silver Clean Protection is embedded in the tank to fight the growth of mold and mildew on the surface of the water tank. Thanks to ultrasonic technology, it disperses a fine mist into the air, and is ultra-quiet making it ideal to have on while you sleep. This table top humidifier has an optional aromatherapy tray so a few drops of essential oil can be added to create a relaxing atmosphere. The humidifier emits a soothing cool mist, and a low water indicator light lets you know when it’s time to refill the water tank. Night light feature makes it a great addition to kids’ rooms. PureGuardian humidifiers create a better home environment for those suffering from colds, allergies and dry skin. Note: Run time is based off of running the unit on low speed, also depends on atmospheric conditions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The water tank is made out of blue translucent plastic. When the night-light LED is on, it illuminates the surroundings with rather calming blue glow. Nifty idea. However blue light is known to suppresses (more so than other light wavelengths) the secretion of melatonin hormone and interfere with sleep pattern. Thankfully the blue night-light can be turned off.
2. The water tank is missing a carry handle. Other manufacturers usually incorporate it into their designs. (Unless there is a patent issue) I would love to see one added here as well.
Now the things that I like about this unit.
A. Simple, slick and elegant.
B. Two output settings (high & low) work well in my kids bedrooms.
C. Tank volume is large enough to last 2 days, yet my 8 years old can top it off and carry it without a problem.
E. Produces FINE / lightweight mist that easily gets picked up by air currents and does not wet surrounding area.
The PureGuardian works OK but is quite different than the Vicks. The mist emits vertically and in a more narrow stream. There are three power settings but the fan is not powerful. So instead of mist being spread out, you get a mist that goes up in a narrow cone and basically comes down in a small area. The nozzle at the top is adjustable so you can put this next to your bed and direct that cone onto you. But it's just not the same. The other difference is that this unit is very quiet. Some people like that. But we miss the white noise.
The night light is super bright and is just annoying. Finally, be warned that objects beneath the humidifier can get wet if you use the high setting.
It's why I ultimately went to other humidifiers instead after the first two of these broke.
- It holds a lot of water so you don't need to refill as much as you might with others.
- It's fairly easy to fill. I'd set it on the floor of our tub and just let the water run and fill it up. I didn't have to hold it while it was filling.
- The blue light is pretty and you can easily turn it off as well.
- The power button is easy. It's on: low, medium, high or off. It's easy to find the power button in the dark.
- The mist is really fine and it puts out a lot of humidity.
- Mold. Ours required me to clean it often. Vinegar didn't work. I had to use bleach.
- It's hard to hold the basin because there's no handle. After you've filled it, you need to carry it back to the base and it could slip if you're not careful.
The first photo is on high with the fan. It may look like it's shooting the mist away too severely. Trust me. That's necessary. The 2nd photo is on high without the fan. It shoots straight up and falls straight down. You can see how misty it is. I'd only pulled the fan away moments before. The floor gets wet within minutes and the air does not.
Update- 28 hours on medium.
Update- 33 hours on low with about 2 inches of water left. Had to stop because the humidity was 27% after being on for that long.
So I bought a humidity measurer and the low had my room at 27% humidity which is dry. It should be between 30-60%. I've put it back on high to see if there is a change. When I set it right on top of the unit at high, it goes to 99% so both work. Hopefully it can get my room at least in the 40s otherwise it's useless to me.
Update. I returned it because having it on 24 hours a day raised the humidity from 27 to 31%. Never got any higher. It was a waste for me.
Top international reviews
I have a couple brands, and it seems universal that they are a little tricky to clean. This one comes with a little brush, which helps a bit.
We put electrical tape over the light as it was distracting the kids from sleep.
It's nice and quiet, and it works well. It has a little pad for essential oils, I like to add a little tee tree oil, eucalyptus, or wintergreen for respiratory illness.
It has a pretty large water capacity, running it about 12 hours a day, we can usually get 2-3 days of use before refilling it. We use tap water, and there is a little scale buildup, but I imagine distilled water would prevent that.
It's a good humidifier, and on sale it was cheaper than the two pack through Costco!
This product has design flaws. The opening for the mist to come through is much to small. On my machine I can only use the low mist setting and not the others as the mist doesn’t come out right. It dose hold a lot of water; however, I’m going through a lot of it for some reason with the low setting. The inside of the machine is filled with water droplets everywhere even in the mist tube. Not sure if it’s a problem with the motor or just how it works. Only get two days with a full tank at about 8 hours per day on low setting approximately. I also do find this larger humidifier is more nosey than it’s smaller one.
Plus on both, I really like their anti-mold water tank technology they use which is specific to this brand. Most other humidifiers don’t have that so you can leave the water in the tank and not have to clean it every time.
In the end, I don’t recommend this product. I do however, recommend their smaller humidifier of this same brand. It works really good!
My biggest drawback is filling the container. You have to remove the blue reservoir, flip it over and then add water. Takes time and can cause water to spill. Just have a towel with you that you place under the container and then take to the sink to refill it. Other than that, I'm very pleased with this product and highly recommend it.
Great price for what seems to be a higher quality unit VS a Honeywell unit for the same money.
Would buy another in future will see how long it lasts!
Follow-up: The case was resolved well (I took some pictures and filled some info as requested), and a new unit was sent to me (you should expect ~ 2 weeks if you're in Canada). Hopefully this one will last longer.
Only reason I gave it four stars was because the essential oil scent thing doesn’t work in my opinion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.