Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Intex PureSpa Type S1 Easy Set Pool Filter Cartridges (12 Filters) | 29001E
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pack of 2 genuine Intex Type S1 filter cartridges
- The S1 Cartridge Filter is sure to keep your PureSpa Jet Massage water clean and fresh
- Made with easy-to-clean, heavy-duty Dacron paper for the ultimate filtration
- For maximum efficiency, clean cartridges each week and replace once a month or sooner
- Works with all Intex PureSpa models including - 28403E, 28407E, 28443E, 28453E, 28421E, 28423E, 28413E, and 28453E
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Coleman Spa Filter Pump Replacement Cartridge Type VI 90352 (6 Pack) (Bestway)
INTEX 29001E PureSpa Type S1 Easy Set Pool Filter Cartridges, 6 Filters
Bestway Spa Filter Pump Replacement Cartridge Type VI 58323 (Coleman Compatible)
(Pack of 6) Intex 29000E/59900E Easy Set Pool Replacement Type A or C Filter Cartridge
Intex Type H Filter Cartridge for Pools
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SeasonWide||VMInnovations||SeasonWide||VMInnovations||HOLDANDSTORAGE||Liquidation Retailers|
|Item Dimensions||5.75 x 4.25 x 4.25 in||4.25 x 6.5 x 4.25 in||5.75 x 4.25 x 4.25 in||4 x 6.5 x 4 in||4 x 0.75 x 8 in||3.6 x 3.6 x 4 in|
Keep your spa water clean and Intex PureSpa performing at its best by using genuine Intex PureSpa Type S1 Pool Filter Cartridges. This is the authentic replacement cartridge for your Intex PureSpa. It works with all Intex PureSpas models including 28403E, 28407E, 28443E, 28453E, 28421E, 28423E, 28413E, and 28453E. Replace your filter cartridges regularly for the best results. It is recommended that you replace cartridges every 2 weeks to maximize your spa's performance. Help ensure the longevity of your Intex PureSpa by regularly choosing Intex PureSpa Type S1 Pool Filter Cartridges.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 3 Dec 15 - After a full summer's use of my PureSpa, I still have half the box of filters left. I discovered 2 things that can extend the life of these filters out to about 6 weeks with moderate tub usage. First seems simple enough; make sure you brush the bottoms of your feet off before you get into the tub. I found out pretty quickly that the littlest bits of grass, leaves and whatnot get trapped in the filters and will cause the dreaded E90 error on the controls. It the old thing about an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure.
The second thing I found is that typically one of the inlets to the pump will pull a lot more water through it than the other. And on my tub that filter is the one closest to the pump, which I guess should be expected. Often when the first E90 shows up that filter is semi-dirty, but the other filter is nearly clean. At that point I pull both filter, give them a good rinse off, and swap the inlets they are attached to. This usually has been at about the 3 week mark for me. Doing this gives me another three weeks worth of filter usage.
Buying them in a bulk package like this works out great as you can save some money.
I like to save money where possible and hate the thought of changing out filters monthly as recommended by Intex. So I take these out every week or 2, and clean them off with water and replace them. Doing so I am able to use them for 2 months.
Granted, we're also not tracking dirt into our inflatable spa and if we're sweaty and nasty we shower first... so that helps also.
Important things I have learned.
1. If you are using a degreasing cleansor to help clean these... maybe think twice or use as little as you can. I did it once and it's really hard to completely clean that off before reinstalling the filters. With that... you'll get a lot of foam in the water.
2. Do not try to get 3 months out of these by cleaning them. I went to 2.5 months (plus a couple days) and got the dreaded E90 message on my control panel --- which means not enough water was going through the system. I checked the filters and it had started to disintegrate and was clogging the system rather than filtering the system. So... be thrifty... but doing try to pinch pennies to where you kill the motor.
Order yourself a set of these and keep the good times rolling.