PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier – 3 Speeds Plus UV-C Air Sanitizer – Eliminates Dust, Pollen, Pet Dander, Smoke, Mold Spores, & Household Odors – with Whisper-Quiet Operation & Auto Off Timer
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PURIFIES THE AIR: True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores, and household odors.
- DESTROYS GERMS & BACTERIA: UV-C light safely destroys micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- WHISPER-QUIET OPERATION: With a noise level at just 30dB, PureZone silently sanitizes the air for easier breathing and more restful sleep.
- EASY & EFFICIENT OPERATION: Sets up in seconds for immediate use out of the box and features an optional automatic timer that shuts off the unit after 2, 4, or 8 hours of continuous use to promote energy efficiency
- WHAT YOU GET: Air purifier, 3-in-1 HEPA filter, user manual, industry-leading 5 Year Warranty, caring customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted brand with millions of customers worldwide.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PureZone safely sanitizes the air in your home or office in a few short hours making it more breathable, enjoyable, and even healthier. The sleek, modern design complements any decor and is fully customizable with three speed settings and an automatic timer to conserve energy and extend the life of the 3-in-1 air filter. Thanks to True HEPA filtration–which is proven to eliminate 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns–PureZone provides a perfect solution for making the air more comfortable for people who suffer from allergies, asthma or other breathing issues.
3-in-1 Filter: Combines the power of a pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and HEPA filter into one.
UV-C Light: Adds a deeper level of air sanitation by safely eliminating germs, viruses and bacteria.
Automatic Timer: Shuts off the unit after 2, 4 or 8 hours of continuous operation.
3-Speed Fan: Offers adjustable low, medium, and high settings to better accommodate the needs of the room.
Filter Reset Indicator: Lets you know when it's time to change the filter.
Whisper-Quiet Operation: So quiet, you won't even know it's in the room.
Size: 10.8” L x 6.9” W x 12.1” H
CADR: 80 cfm
Power: AC 120V, 50Hz, 60W
Noise Level: 30dB (Low), 40dB (Medium), 50dB(High)
UV Light: Wavelength: 254nm | Lamp life: Approx. 20,000 hours
Coverage Area: Up to 200 sq ft
What’s in the Box
PureZone Air Purifier
3-in-1 True HEPA Air Filter
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||10.25 x 7 x 21.5 in||7.2 x 14.5 x 18.5 in||20 x 9.25 x 22.25 in||6.4 x 12.8 x 16.1 in|
|Item Weight||—||7 lbs||11.24 lbs||21 lbs||9.3 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The room smells fresher. I have 3 cats and a dog, so it can tend to smell a little funky sometimes. In the 2 weeks I have had this, the smell does not seem to be as strong.
- It seems to have helped with my allergies. With the seasons changing (summer to fall) my allergies usually flare up. This seems to have prevented that from happening so far.
- It circulates the air well.
- It is very, very quiet. On the highest setting (3) it sounds like a small fan on low. The night setting is amazing. I can't even hear it unless I'm right next to it.
- It has night settings to where it is super quiet and all of the lights turn off.
- It has timer settings for 2, 4, or 8 hours OR you can run it constantly.
- It comes with a 5 Year Warranty. It doesn't apply to any damage you may do to it, but it's nice to know for the next 5 years, if some component fails, the warranty should cover it.
- There's really only one, and it is that it seems to really dry out the air. I tried using a humidifier in my bedroom when I had it in there and even then the air was still dry. I would wake up in the morning with a super sore and dry throat. I am much happier after moving it into the living/dining room and have not had that issue anymore.
Overall I would recommend this product. Time will tell how I feel in the long run, so I plan to revisit this after a more extended period of time.
Since using it, not only has the stale old-building odor disappeared completely, but I am feeling remarkably fewer allergy symptoms. I am so happy with its effectiveness that I'm going to buy another unit for my bedroom and then I'll basically be invincible. I almost can't wait for flu season to start.
Its design is so sleek and clean that it's a shame to put it on the floor. Personally, I like to keep it close by me so I can hug it from time to time, but you may use the flat surface of your choice. (It's powerful enough to filter 200 square feet of air.) Isn't everyone as tired as me of that dated black and silver plastic design? In contrast, the crisp shining curves and airy white color make this unit look as pure as the clean air it's exhaling. And the easy access control panel contains a simple set of illuminated buttons that are as intuitive as they are elegantly designed. I think someone ought to get a raise for that panel design. It has an indented carrying handle behind, should you need to move it around. I just love everything about the design of this air purifier.
It arrives ready to go. You only have to pull off the front panel (which is simply and appealingly attached with magnets) and unwrap the filter from its plastic bag. Then plug it in and away it goes.
Its 3-in-1 filter consists of:
1. Activated Carbon (absorbs formaldehyde (e.g. glues, adhesives, and coatings), benzene (e.g. cigarettes, gas), and other smelly gases)
2. HEPA (captures dust, smoke, pollen, and other allergens)
3. UV-C Light (destroys micro-organisms like germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi (e.g. toxic mold))
It has a "replace filter" light and will last for ~6 months. Replacement filters are available on Amazon and will run you around $15. Air Purifier Replacement Filter - 3-in-1 True HEPA Filter Compatible with PureZone Air Purifier You should also remove and clean the top layer of the filter ("pre-filter") once a month by vacuuming it off (or if necessary, washing it with soap and water.)
The sound is just the most beautiful even hushed noise. It's almost non-existent on low, but ultimately a very peaceful subconscious white noise at any level. The air purifier has a brilliant night mode, in which it becomes even quieter (!) and extinguishes the UV-C Light (and the light of the buttons). The unit is designed so you can choose if you want the light off or the sound quieter... or any possible combination.
The unit comes with a timer function that allows it to run continuously, or for 2, 4, or 8 hours.
Lastly, I just wanted to mention that the Pure Enrichment customer service is well deserving of your trust. I haven't had any issues with this unit, but I've spoken with them on other occasions and am completely sold on the integrity, respectfulness, and congeniality of this company. They really make customer satisfaction a priority.
Before running the unit for the first time you have to open the unit
so that you can remove the filter from the plastic bag it's in.
You have to pull the top of the front of the unit outward and down a bit.
There are 2 magnets that hold the piece in place.
Then just remove the plastic bag and reinsert the filter. Then just plug it in and it's
ready to be used. Very easy.
How I use it:
I have a spare room that is used for house plants and some storage.
The plants are tropical and in the summer where I live it gets quite humid a lot of days.
The room really smells "planty".
I also have a cat with asthma and when he is in this room for longer than 10 minutes he starts
having asthma attacks.
After 48 hours of use the air smells a lot cleaner upon entry.
The cat with asthma has been in the room for over 45 minutes with no asthma problems.
That in itself makes this product amazing and completely worth the price.
Not to mention how clean the room smells now, and that along with all the other features is well worth it.
The unit is very quiet, it's hard to even hear it running on the low and medium setting.
On high it sounds like a very quiet pedestal fan.
There are quite a few settings.
There are 3 timer settings, you can chose to run the unit for 2, 4 or 8 hours,
then it will shut itself off.
The unit can run continously as well.
There is also a "sleep" mode, that is different from the "timer" mode, where the unit runs on it's most quiet mode and the indicator lights are shut off, so it's dark and quiet when you're sleeping.
I give the unit a 5 rating on a scale of 1-5.
Most recent customer reviews
It has surpassed my expectations as far as the quality of the unit itself, and it's flawless and ease of function.Read more