CAST IRON APPLE PEELER by Purelite Durable Heavy Duty Cast Iron Apple Slicing Coring and Peeling Machine Razor Sharp Stainless Steel Blades and Chrome Plated Parts eBook Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE TO LAST - Forged From Heavy Weight Cast Iron Metal, not lightweight Aluminum for greater stability and strength.
- QUALITY PARTS - Chrome Plated Winding Rod and 3 prong extension with safety cap. Stainless Steel Blades and Chrome Plated Parts. Wooden Handle.
- CONVENIENT - Powerful Rubber Vacuum Base holds onto tabletop for tremendous stability. Excellent peeler for seniors and those with arthritis.
- VERSATILE - Slices, Cores and Peels Apples and Potatoes. Easy to Wash and Clean.
- GUARANTEED - One Year Money Back Guarantee. We stand behind our product 100%. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply return it for a full refund.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||OhYeah Trading Company||Amazon.com||HaloVa||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Multicolor||silver and red||None||Green||Red|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 12 x 5 in||4.25 x 12 x 5.5 in||—||7 x 4.5 x 7 in||5.4 x 6.6 x 8.4 in||10.38 x 8 x 2.63 in|
|Material Type||Cast Iron||cast_iron||—||Plastic||—||metal|
The Purelite Apple Peeler makes quick work of any fresh and firm apple in 30 seconds or less. Perfect for large amounts of apples that need to be processed in a short amount of time. Creates ¼ “ thick slices of apples that are excellent for apple pies, canning or drying in fun spiral shapes that are also great for snacking.
Not only does this multi-function machine peels, slices and cores, it also allows you the option of only peeling, by easily removing the coring blade.
The rubber vacuum base easily attaches the apple peeler to the countertop through a simple turn of the lever. No more scratched tables ever again, unlike c-clamp style peelers.
• Cast Iron Apple Peeler, just like your grandmother’s apple peeler, but with today's modern convenience. The added weight not only adds stability, it also feels more substantial when you hold it in your hands.
• Free E-Book- "How to Dry Fruits and Other Foods". A comprehensive guide to using your new apple peeler to make healthy, delicious dried apple snacks. Includes many other useful tips and recipes for making your own homemade beef jerky, spices, and vegetable snacks. The E-book PDF will be sent by email after purchase.
We are so confident you’ll be thrilled with your new apple peeler, we back it up with a 1 year unconditional money back guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, send it back and we’ll replace it for free or give you your money back.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As shown in the video, it took a minute to set up, and to go from washed whole apple to fully sliced, peeled, and cored apple. Not only is this great for when I am baking pies and tarts, because doing all that by hand can get tiresome with a great amount of apples, but my son has no trouble using this by himself to get a nice healthy snack when he wants to. He is still a bit shy with the knives yet in the kitchen, but has no trouble at all with this peeler and loves to use it! We tried this with pears as well, and found I had to just cut the tip off the pear as it was a bit too long to fit between the round corer/slicing hole and the prongs of the winding rod. This peeler had no trouble at all going through the pear and making nice slices to enjoy while peeling and coring the pear. I did try it with a medium sized red potato and found it was a bit rough to go through the corer hole while it was half way through, but I like the option that the coring/slicing piece is removable so I could peel potatoes quickly and easily. Since I buy mostly organic, I really enjoy that I can move the peeler lever to a locked outer position in case we want to core and slice an apple or pear without the need to take the peel off as well.
I love that this peeler is made of cast iron, so it will last a good long time without easily being damaged with use over the years. The blades to peel and also slice/core are really sharp and the entire thing is easy to clean in my kitchen sink with some hot water when finished using it. To keep it nice I dry it with a soft kitchen towel afterwards, and it's small enough to store easily in my tiny kitchen when not in use. This is absolutely a fantastic product and one of my favorite gadgets in my kitchen!
Sample provided for the purpose of inspection and honest, unbiased review.
UPDATE: Just tried to core and slice pears: this won't do them. I assume because they are not symmetrical. I've tried putting the pears on from both ends, but they will go only so far and that's it. I ended up with 1/3 peeled sliced pears, and a juicy mess of unusable pears. So if you want to use this for apples, it works on small ones, but absolutely WON'T do pears.
We've been struggling with alternative, cheaper, inferior peelers for years - THIS PURELITE product is the solution.
It works really well - whizzes the peel off the apple and creates spirals that are great for use in cooking.
It is an excellent investment in cooking equipment.
This device allows you to peel apples at a fast pace without leaving any of the peel on the apple. A wonderful invention and a great product.
Once you've bought it - pay attention to screwing in the wooden handle COUNTER-CLOCKWISE - the instructions are clear on this.
Most recent customer reviews
i have not tried peeling a potato but will do so soon.Read more