Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer in Jelly Wrap Carriers, 1 Fl Oz, Scent May Vary, 5-Pack
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer in Jelly Wrap Carriers, 1 Fl Oz, Scent May Vary, 5-Pack Convenient 1-oz. flip top cap bottle attaches to purses, backpacks, key chains, diaper bags or gym bags, and goes along where your life takes you. Kills the most germs – Just 1 squirt of PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer kills as many germs as 2 squirts of any other national brand. Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents, a skin-friendly formulation that’s mild on hands. Clinically proven effective in helping to maintain skin health – skin moisture and skin feel
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 3.8 x 1.6 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Date First Available : July 31, 2014
- Manufacturer : Purell
- ASIN : B00MAN18MO
Best Sellers Rank:
#302,244 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #2,322 in Hand Sanitizers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Reminiscent of a 1980s-vintage Strawberry Shortcake doll that was recently recovered after spending 30 years buried in a bag of unwashed gym socks.
3. Amazingly durable. I am currently wafting it around off of my hands after using the sanitizer three hours ago, followed by vigorous scrubbing in hot soapy water in a vain attempt to remove it.
As a bonus, the scented version leaves a vague pink-red tint on some white items.
Perfect for Guantanamo Bay.
However, the scent is distracting and lingers much longer than unscented versions. The "Watermelon Scent" version has little green chunks in it - I don't know if that's a defect or supposed to be a feature.
I will happily squeeze out all the provided contents and refill these (many times) from my larger dispenser of unscented Purell.
By wade canfield on April 18, 2016