- File Size: 3321 KB
- Print Length: 139 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: October 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M4PZDID
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #82,903 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Purely Wicked: Ashley & Jackson (The Moores Book 5) Kindle Edition
|Length: 139 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Love Abby Brooks and The Moore's!
This one wasn't great for me. It wasn't bad by any means but the story was just kind of slow. It was also super short. Too short, really. I needed more detail and more "life" brought to it.
This isn't my first book by Abby Brooks, but I haven't ready any of her Moore Brothers books. Purely Wicked is a spin off of that series (Jackson is a Moore cousin). Needless to say, I will be reading all of the Moore Brothers Books – and very soon. There are quite a few mentions to Jackson's cousins, but you don't need to have read them to follow the storyline in this one. My OCD kind of wishes I had read them first (since they released first & the author wrote them in that order) but when I read the teaser blurb that Abby posted on FB I decided I could not wait. I bought this as soon as it went Live because I had a feeling I would love it, and I did. If you haven't read it yet, you need to get on it. This is definitely a multiple read for me.
Most recent customer reviews
You do NOT need to read the Moores series to follow this book.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays