Big Berkey Water Filter System w/ 2 Black Purifier Filters (2 Gallons) Bundled w/ 1-set of Fluoride Filters (PF2) and 1-set of 4 Boroux 12 oz Stainless Steel Cups
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BERKEY FILTER BUNDLE INCLUDES 1 Big Berkey System 2.25 GALLON CAPACITY (stainless steel water filter) with 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements (Powerful Water Filters) Bundled w/ 1-set of Fluoride Filters (PF2) and 1-set of 4 Boroux 12 oz Stainless Steel Cups for drinking the best tasting water BIG BERKEY IS THE MOST POPULAR BERKEY WATER FILTER SYSTEM AS IT IS IDEAL FOR FAMILIES 3+ people
- GET THE BEST TASTING WATER NOW Berkey Water Filter Systems provide the cleanest, best tasting water quicker than refrigerator pitcher filters & better tasting than bottled water & refrigerator filters. Berkey Stainless Steel water filters work with no electricity, only gravity is needed. Each Berkey water filter system comes with 2 black berkey filters, & is easy to setup & easy to use. Use tap water, well water, refrigerator water, rain water, even river and lake water!
- INCLUDES 1-SET OF 2 BERKEY FLUORIDE FILTERS (PF2) Berkey Fluoride Filters remove up to 95% of fluoride from water. Each Berkey PF2 filter attaches to bottom of Berkey Black filter and suspends in bottom chamber of Berkey Stainless Steel Water filter. Berkey pf2 Fluoride water filters remove fluoride from purified water filtered by Black Berkey Filters in the Berkey Stainless Steel Water filter unit. INCLUDES BOROUX 4-PACK 12 OZ CUPS for berkey water
- BERKEY FILTER PURIFICATION ELEMENTS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FILTERS using gravity available & provide the best value at less than 2 cents per gallon The Black filters remove harmful viruses & bacteria & keep healthy minerals Compared to bottled water Berkey Filters berkey water is cheaper & provides better tastier clean water Each Berkey Black Filter filters up to 3,000 gallons of water. With the two filters included you can count on the cleanest best tasting pure water for years (6,000 gallons)
- MOST POPULAR BERKEY SYSTEM - BIG BERKEY HOLDS 2.25 GALLONS of filtered water perfect for 3-4 people and great for small - medium sized families. Berkey Stainless Steel Water filter systems come in variety of different sizes. The Travel berkey holds 1.5 gallons and is the smallest of five Stainless Steel Countertop units, the Royal Berkey holds 3 gallons, Imperial Berkey holds 4.5 gallons and the largest Berkey Filter Systems is the Crown Berkey which holds 6 gallons of purified clean water
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BUNDLE INCLUDES 1 Big Berkey Water Filter System with 2 Black Purifier Filters Bundled with 1 set of Fluoride Filters (PF2) & 1 set of 4 Boroux 12 oz Stainless Steel Cups to drink the best tasting water. Four (4) total Berkey Filters - 2 Black Purification Elements & 2 (White) Fluoride Filters. BERKEY FILTER PURIFICATION ELEMENTS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL FILTERS using gravity available, & provide the best value, at less than two cents per gallon, so cheap! The Black filters remove harmful viruses & bacteria & keep helpful healthy minerals. Compared to bottled water Berkey Filters Berkey water is cheap, & tastes better. Long lifespan of the 2 Berkey Black Filter filters is 6,000 (3,000 ea) of the cleanest best tasting pure water. They last for years. BERKEY FLUORIDE FILTERS PF2 Berkey Fluoride Filters remove up to 95% of fluoride from water. Berkey PF2 filters attach to bottom of Berkey Black filter in bottom chamber of Berkey Stainless Steel Water filter. Berkey pf2 Fluoride water filters remove fluoride from water already filtered by the Black Berkey Filters in top chamber. MOST POPULAR BERKEY SYSTEM - BIG BERKEY HOLDS 2.25 GALLONS of filtered water. It's perfect for 3-4 people & is great for small - medium sized families. Berkey Stainless Steel Water filter systems come in 5 different sizes. Stainless Steel Countertop Berkey Filters; Travel Berkey 1.5 gallons, Royal Berkey 3 gallons, Imperial Berkey 4.5 gallons & Crown Berkey 6 gallons of purified clean water. GET THE BEST TASTING WATER NOW Berkey Water Filter Systems provide the cleanest best-tasting water faster than refrigerator pitcher filters. Berkey Water tastes better than bottled water. Berkey water filters work with no electricity. ideal for survival, off the grid & camping usage. Each Berkey water filter system includes 2 black Berkley filters, easy to setup & easy to use. Use tap water, well water, refrigerator water, rain water, river water & lake water. BONUS 4 BOROUX stainless steel cups included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I read-----what I experienced
1.The spigot was leaking-----it said on the description that it has 2 different washers. Mine was all the same washer. I tied it really tightly, turning the spigot itself carefully for the last turn, and there is no way that water would be able to come out of this. It is definitely not leaking at all.
2. Black element broke. ------Well, I have not used it long enough yet, but I am sure you have to handle it gently. It says to dissemble before traveling. Water in the filter will make it heavy, ergo any sudden movement, dropping or setting it sideways can screw it up.
3. Hard to assemble-----Seriously? Give it to your 5 year old and get him/her ice-cream as a payment :)
4. Water takes long time, over a day to filter----read the instruction regarding priming the black filter. If you prime it correctly, with some pressure(sides will sweat around) than this issue should not exist. Mine will filter 3 gallons in about 2 hours or less with the white, fluoride filter installed (white filter slows it down by 25% according to the documentation). I did the red food coloring test (of course without the white filters) and the filter passed.
5. They will not deliver to California because of the BS California regulation except the light or travel one. -----I have the imperial. It is here and I am using it.
Before I ordered, it I figured that in the worse case scenario, I just send it back. Regarding the spigot, I may change that anyway.
Water taste better than the one that I was purchasing from a commercial reverse osmosis place.
Looks good and it is an easy process to handle (assemble, use, clean ...)
Much faster flow than anticipated.
No more carrying the 5 gallon water bottle.
Have water in case of emergency (California -the big one is coming....eventually in somebody's lifetime ;) )
Packaging not the best. Amazon is doing it, and sometimes I receive a small little nothing that is packed to survive if they drop it directly from an airplane, other times, oh well....Mine had a small dent but I pushed it from inside and popped out. Not visible anymore, otherwise I would have sent it back.
Perhaps I could like if stainless would be somewhat thicker, but I don't know if it would be worth the extra money or extra weight.
Spigot not made of stainless steel: easy to remedy for under $30.
Hope this helps someone.
I am using the Berkey for about 2 month now. I really love it, no issues. Water filtration is fast enough and I have another 5 gallon glass container that I use for extra water. Mine filters in less than 3 hours anyway, but this way I always know that I have plenty of water for drinking and cooking. The taste is good and our water usage went up significantly since we have the Berkey. I would definitely buy it again.
I followed all of the instructions, including dumping the first several tanks of filtered water. Everything looked OK as I was filling and dumping relatively quickly. However, after getting to the point of actually drinking some water, I noticed that there was a whitish fog to the water that appeared after it sat for a little while, which eventually became an oily slick on top of the water once it fully separated. I googled and googled and found that many other people have exactly the same issue with the fluoride filters; they leave a white powdery residue in the water.
I took everything apart, cleaned it all, reassembled it all (per the advice of the rep I spoke with) and tried again. Same issue. The whitish oily junk only went away when I took off the fluoride filters (and cleaned everything once more). However, that means the fluoride is remaining in my water since I am only using the black filters now.
So, the only reason this gets a couple stars is because the actual container is pretty OK. It leaks around the rim where the top and bottom meet if it gets too full, though physics tells me this could be pretty easily eliminated with a little careful re-engineering.
I'll be getting different filters of another brand soon (likely ProPur) that do both jobs without having one of them inside the drinking water bottom tank.
I am generally pleased with this purchase with two exceptions. 1. Even though the flavor of chemicals in the water is reduced, it is not eradicated. They could do better with this so I am giving it four stars instead of 5.
2. Additionally, my unit arrived with some sort of industrial glue on it that has been impossible to remove. Considering the price of the unit I am quite dissatisfied with the glue on it. I am not considering this in the number of stars; however, if I were to include it in my ranking I would give the unit one star since the glue is unacceptable.