- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
(2 bottles) Purifying Clay Stick Green Tea Mask, Exfoliating Mask, Removes Blackheads And Deep Cleansing Oil Control And Anti-Acne Solid And Fine, Suitable for All Skin Types
|Price:||$13.99 ($7.00 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Skin Type||Acne Prone,All Skin Types|
|Product Benefits||Green Tea|
About this item
- 【Portable】The product adopts the design of rotating head, which is more convenient to use and not easy to dirty hands.Pretty and small.It is suitable for carrying out at home, travel, business trip, etc.
- 【Natural ingredients】Green Tea Mask(1 bottles*40g)contains green tea extract, which can effectively clean the skin pores, deeply clean up skin dirt, adjust the skin's water and oil balance, replenish skin moisture, and nourish the skin.
- 【Easy To Apply】Just wash your face, apply mud to your face or body, leave it for about 10mins, then wash off.The texture is fine and smooth, easy to spread and easy to use.
- 【Mildly Moisturizing】It can control oil, improve facial dullness.Moisturizing and Hydrating,Enhances skin moisture and elastic.Suitable for all skin types.
- 【Prompt】 1. Before using, test the product on a small area of skin, if there is any allergic reaction, stop using the product. 2. Store it in a cool, dry and dark place, keep out of reach of children. Children under 5years old are prohibited for using the product.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How to use:
1. Spin out the paste and apply to the face.
2. Apply evenly to the face and leave it on for about 10 minutes.
3. After it dries, rinse with water.
Small and light, easy to carry.
Contain repair multiple plant extract to improve dry damage skin.
Suitable for all skin type.
It is suitable for carrying out at home, travel, business trip, etc.
Use green tea/eggplant cleansing solid mask interval time.
Oily skin: Recommended use interval is 2-3 times a week.
Dry skin: Recommended use interval is 1-2 times a week.
Mixed skin: It is recommended to use 2-3 times a week for T zone ad 1-2 times a week for U zone.
Normal skin: once a week is recommended.
Product detailsSize:2 Count (Pack of 1)
- Package Dimensions : 3.1 x 3 x 1.5 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Item model number : Green Tea
- National Stock Number : Green Tea
- UPC : 770490997905
- Manufacturer : TONBGSEL
- ASIN : B08VWLBG1Y
Best Sellers Rank:
#12,844 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #136 in Facial Masks
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the medicinal/ chamomile scent the stick/clay has, I find it soothing. The texture of the product reminded me of using a sunblock stick back in the 90’s.
The clay dried in some areas; However, the mask remained moist in it’s initial application state. Very easy to wipe off with a make up cleansing wipe, after waiting the recommended 15 minutes. It did not leave my face with a tight, or dry feeling. My face was soft and radiant after the 1st use. My mask acne around my chin was de-plumped, and my pores felt and looked clean.
I tried the product on my 15yr old son. He has acne and black pores. It cleaned the pores. Did not reduce their size, it dried his plump and juicy blemishes.
We will continue to use product and I’ll post an update.
So, far I’m not thrilled about it... I guess I could say I’m content with the results after 1st initial use.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.