This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight 24/7 Performance Clumping Cat Litter
- 17 lb. Pail - Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight 24/7 Performance for Multiple Cats Clumping Cat Litter
- Lightweight formula is 50% lighter than the leading clumping litter
- Prevents ammonia odor from forming for two weeks when used as directed
- Tight, strong clumps for easy scooping
- 99.9% dust-free formula
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lighten your load as you maintain your cats' litter boxes with Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight 24/7 Performance clumping litter. The powerful triple-odor protection defends your home against strong smells. The lightweight formula weighs half as much as leading clumping litter for cats, making it easy to carry. With an Ammonia Blocker that keeps ammonia odor from forming for at least two weeks when used as directed, this kitty litter provides protection from lingering smells. The tight clumps allow for convenient scooping, so litter box cleaning is simple. TidyLock protection helps lock away odors, and the low-dust formula means the litter pours cleanly into the box. This Tidy Cats clumping litter is formulated for multiple cats over the age of four to six months, keeping your home fresh and clean. Fill their boxes with around-the-clock odor control, and give them a tidy place to call their own. Show your cats you love them as much as they love you by ordering Purina litter at Amazon.com.
Size: 17 lb. Pail | Style: 24/7
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningNote: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Products is filled by weight; some settling may occur. Caution: Replace lid after use and store out of reach of pets. Open containers may present a remote safety risk to unattended cats or dogs. Children can fall into bucket and drown. Keep children away from bucket with even a small amount of liquid.
IngredientsNatural Clay and Mineral Product with Deodorizing System.
DirectionsUse just like traditional scooping litter. Directions: 1. Pour to depth of 3-4 inches. 2. Remove solids daily. 3. Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3-4 inches. Pour close to the litter box for maximum Tidy-ness! Clean the cat box with warm water and a mild detergent between litter changes.
Legal DisclaimerNote: We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Caution: Replace lid after use and store out of reach of pets. Open containers may present a remote safety risk to unattended cats or dogs. Children can fall into bucket and drown. Keep children away from bucket with even a small amount of liquid. Products is filled by weight; some settling may occur.
Compare with similar items
Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight 4-in-1 Strength Clumping Cat Litter
Purina Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance Clumping Cat Litter
Dr. Elsey's Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clumping Cat Litter
Purina Tidy Cats LightWeight Instant Action Clumping Litter for Multiple Cats - (1) 17 lb. Pail
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||12 x 14.7 x 9.5 in||12 x 9.5 x 14.75 in||13.25 x 11.75 x 9 in||15 x 4 x 26 in||9.5 x 12 x 14.75 in||2 x 5 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||21 lbs||17 lbs||13.25 lbs||40 lbs||17 lbs||1 lb|
|Size||17 lb. Pail||17 lb. Pail||40 lb. Box||40 pound bag||17 lb. Pail||17 lb. Pail|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When they went in to use it, there was no smell barrier. I had to change the whole kitty litter box every 2 days. It just smelled so bad. the urine just wouldn't absorb. To try and sift the poop and urine was terrible, it would not cling together and only the solid poop would be able to be removed, the urine kitty litter would just break down into the non-wet litter, thus making it all gross.
Would NEVER buy this again.
I'd recommend this if you keep your litterbox in a garage or spare room, and don't need to keep the area clean within a fifteen-foot radius of the box. Otherwise, stick to the heavier scoopable litter.
1. It’s so light that when you clean the litter box it creates a cloud of smoke. This often caused me to cough and gag with each change
2. It’s so light that the cloud of smoke would travel all around my house. My house was often covered in a thin film of gray kitty litter dust.
3. It’s so light that it would get stuck in my cat’s paws and it would be carried ALL over my house. I would even find kitty litter on the floor above the litter boxes. Meaning it would travel in their paws up the stairs and all around the 2nd floor.
4. My one cat started to get gray litter built up in her nose. She would like it and more would stick. I would have to pick it out of her nostrils very frequently.
5. Finally, the worst one was that it gave my cats both a UTI. After the first UTI, I continued to use it because again I was in denial. But after it happened to the other cat, I cleaned up all the litter and threw it all away.
Since changing the litter to a regular weight clump litter my house no longer has that gray dust film everywhere and I’m not finding litter scattered all around my house.
This litter is indeed extremely light weight and it does clump well. But because it’s light weight it causes a whole other set of problems