|Item Weight||115 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||63 x 16 x 16 inches|
The Purple Bed - Queen Size Mattress
|Price:||$999.00 & FREE Shipping|
- ULTIMATE QUEEN BED - Our queen mattress distributes equalized pressure and supports proper spine alignment. Together, these give you the ultimate sleeping experience for better recovery and relaxation. Your body needs to recover after a long day. Quality sleep is vital to overall health and happiness. Let Purple be your new favorite for incredibly restful sleep and relaxation.
- MOTION ISOLATION - Purple Innovations designed this queen sized mattress using sleep science and leading technology to create a special feature called motion isolation. This comfortable queen size mattress gives proper spine alignment, equalizing pressure from body weight so you don’t feel movement from others sleeping near you. No more waking up every time someone else moves!
- FREE-FLOW AIR CHANNELS - The Free Air Flow technology with breathable channels neutralizes temperatures and won’t trap heat like memory foam or latex. Our mattress neutralizes temperatures to keep your body perfectly comfortable. The two founding brothers of Purple Innovations have over 30 years combined experience with advanced aerospace technology and cushion design manufacturing expertise.
- ANTIMICROBIAL, QUEEN MATTRESS - Naturally Antimicrobial with no artificial germicides, the materials used also protect against allergens and dust mites. Our patented Hyper-Elastic Polymer™ is FDA-certified for safe use, and our foam has been certified by the CertiPUR-US® Certified program, so you can be sure that our materials are completely safe and nontoxic for use by anyone of any age.
- SMART-COMFORT GRIDS - Our high-tech sleep innovation team designs Purple by placing it on top of two layers of CertiPUR-US® Certified certified polyurethane foam with a smart-comfort grid system which creates walls that either support or fold, depending upon the amount of pressure delivered at any given time. This queen sized mattress offers a custom sleep experience for each person.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LIKE GOLDILOCKS, WE SLEEP ON A LOT OF BEDS, TOO
Three years ago, the Pearces set out to combine all their knowledge of cushioning into the world’s best mattress.
Today, they’re delivering that mattress.
For years, mattress companies have been putting more air and less substance into their product—lighter foam, fewer coils, cheaper frames...they charge more and give you less.PURPLE CHANGES THAT
We don’t skimp on what makes Purple great—your Purple Bed will be heavy, just the way it should be.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Purple Innovation||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Novosbed Inc||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||80 x 60 x 10 in||60 x 80 x 12 in||80 x 60 x 11 in||60 x 80 x 10 in||60 x 80 x 10 in|
|Item Firmness Description||—||medium||Plush||—||—||Medium|
|Material Type||Acrylic Coated Cotton||Adaptive Foam||Foam||Memory Foam||Avena, Memory Foam||Foam|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason I decided to write a review though and the reason I decided to give it 4 stars is that while shopping for a mattress I wasn't sure if it was one of those things where they advertise a money back guarantee but the fine print makes it hard to actually get your money. But that was not the case here. We told them we wanted to send it back, a man came to pick it up, and they gave us our money back. All in a few days time.
So while the mattress really wasn't for us, it really was a risk free experiment.
-Using jersey knit sheets
-I am 5'10" and 175lbs
-Primarily a side sleepr
Please pay attention to the other bad reviews for SIDE sleepers. The bed is just too firm. It is hard to explain because when you sit on it or just push on it with your hand it feels very soft and giving, but once you lay on it especially on your side it's a different story. Perhaps I "max" out the purple layer (3 inches) and then end up on hard foam? It's hard to explain but I have been getting numbness in arms and legs as someone else pointed out. I've had it for 2 weeks and plan on giving it 1 more week, bu it's not looking good at all at this point. I will come back and update this if something changes.
As for the raw egg challenge, yes it passed that test but note that eggs are about 3 inches tall? That's exactly how deep the "purple" layer is. What happens when your shoulders or hips need more than 3'? You end up on the harder foam beneath, which i what I believe is happening to me.
Also want to note that my wife is 5'3" and 135 lbs and does not have the same issues I do, but she agrees it has been an overall disappointment, not at all as comfortable as we expected it to be. Perhaps she does not compress all 3 inches of the top layer and that makes it better for her? Not sure.
Update 10/20/2016: Customer service has been very responsive. They got back to me about my issues with the following recommendation: " I recommend what we like to call the "sock dance." For the first couple weeks, pull on some clean socks and walk all around your bed for a few minutes each day. This will help to soften the foam to make the bed even more comfortable and will also help prolong the already awesome lifespan of the foam!"
This did not help at all and I started experiencing very bad soreness in my ribs. I have requested a refund and am returning the bed. Very disappointing.
The bed is comfortable to lay on. It's got a good amount of softness for just hanging out in. However, that's about it. It's just another mattress and it doesn't do anything the commercials claim. I still wake up with back pain. My husband still wakes up with pain. I have noticed no real difference in my sleep patterns on this bed than on any bed before it. I was sorely disappointed.
Maybe it works for some people, but two adults on this bed of different sizes and sleep types and neither of us found any benefit.
Now for the fun part. Purple offers 100 night trial, right?
Not if you buy this off of Amazon. They follow Amazon's return policy. Normally Amazon return policy is great but where exactly am I going to attach a sticker to this thing and drop it off at my local UPS? Yeah.
So I spent $1000 on a bed that is no better than a $500 bed. Buyer be warned, do NOT purchase this from Amazon. I can't speak for Purple's return policy otherwise, but do not buy this from a 3rd party seller and think Purple will honor their 100 nights, the won't.