|Brand Name||Purple Cows|
|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.6 x 3.6 x 15.6 inches|
|Item model number||3016c|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||3016c|
Purple Cows Hot and Cold 9" Laminator | Warms up in just 3 - 5 minutes | Includes 100 Hot Pockets
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ VERSATILE: for 3 - 5 mil (80 - 125 micron)
- ✅ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: new technology uses up to 50% less energy compared to traditional laminators
- ✅ FAST: heat-up in 3 - 5 minutes
- ✅ USER-FRIENDLY: Anti-Blocking System technology for removing jammed documents
- ✅ ONE FOR ALL: perfectly suitable for hot and cold lamination
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Our Purple Cows 9" laminator protects your:
- presentation documents
- information charts
- price lists
- ID badges and more from finger prints, stains, tears, creases and unsightly appearances.
- Ideal for frequent use in a small office environment or at home
- With innovative technology, giving up to 50% energy consumption saving compared to traditional laminators
- For 3 - 5 mil (80 - 125 micron) hot laminating pouches to 10 mil (200 micron) for cold lamination
- No need to stop and adjust when switching to another pouch thickness
- With ABS technology for removing jammed documents - 100 x 3 mil hot pockets are included: 40 x 8.5x11", 30 x 4x6", 30 x 3x5"
- Laminator requiring no harmful flame retardant materials
- Easy to handle
Pre-heating time: 3-5 minutes
Laminating width: 9.25" Laminating speed: 11.8"/min
Pouches: 3-5 mil
Operating temperature: up to maximum of 257 degrees F (125 degrees C)
Power consumption: 60 watts (650 watts during the 1st minute)
Input voltage: 120 V AC / 60 Hz.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.1 x 5.9 x 2.2"
Compare to similar items
This item Purple Cows Hot and Cold 9" Laminator | Warms up in just 3 - 5 minutes | Includes 100 Hot Pockets
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Rapps||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.62 x 11.61 x 15.63 in||15.25 x 4.87 x 4.56 in||15.5 x 6.75 x 3.75 in||8.07 x 5.24 x 19.33 in||4.84 x 13.38 x 2.44 in||11.73 x 10.98 x 13.19 in|
Top customer reviews
This little laminator takes up very little room, is kind of sleek and works wonderfully. Just remember to run through a piece of cardstock beneath flimsy or thin projects, and make sure you are guiding it through straight. I love my Purple Cows laminator and knowing it's made by a company that stands behind their products.
I owned a previous purple cow machine that fell off of the truck when moving and I had to order another one because I loved and missed mine so much! I have had it for over 2 years without any problems. It accepts any laminating pouch I have tried as long as it isn't too big.
I wish I could give 4 and a half stars, but it wouldn't be right to take off a full star for such a small complaint.
Other than that, the laminator has worked great on the first pass for every item. I haven't used the included starter pack because I needed different sizes, but it was a nice bonus that makes this an even better value. I have been using 3mil laminating pouches, so I don't know how it handles thicker pouches.
Overall, it was cheap, works well, is pretty quiet, and heats up quickly. I'd recommend it.