Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 23, 2012
I bought this exact model elsewhere to replace my tired, bulky and slow but still functioning laminator. I ran through a document which was on piece of printing paper, and it jammed. I unplugged it, and tried to forcibly remove it. I could not. Had I read the instructions prior to using it, I would have ran through a piece of cardstock beneath my pouched paper and prevented this issue to begin with. I had called the company (after 8pm) that Sunday evening, and left a message, as well as emailed them. The next morning, I received not only an email but also a phone call from Purple Cows. I told them what I had done, explaining exactly what had happened- (my own fault). To my suprise, the representative asked me for my address and told me that they would be shipping me out a brand new one at no cost to me. Remember, this was my own fault, the jamming--I had failed to read the instructions prior to using it. Sure enough, later that week my new Purple Cows laminator arrived. Now, when a company goes that far to make sure that I am pleased with their product, even if I was the one that made a mistake, that is a company that has my business, loyalty and recommendations. I would not hesitate to buy any Purple Cows product again, knowing that they offer excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
This little laminator takes up very little room, is kind of sleek and works wonderfully. Just remember to run through a piece of cardstock beneath flimsy or thin projects, and make sure you are guiding it through straight. I love my Purple Cows laminator and knowing it's made by a company that stands behind their products.
77 comments| 384 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2017
I love my purple cow laminator model 3016C!!! It just keeps on working and never stops but now the paper feeder tray attachment broke on one side and I cannot find out how to reach the company to see about buying a replacement. It still works great but I have to hold the feeder tray up on one side...
on January 14, 2018
I have to run the sheets through 3 or 4 MORE times just to make it stick. Otherwise it only seals the edges and creates a pocket over the paper. If you want your precious keepsakes to store in a zip lock type pouch this is the way to go!! So, so disappointed. And the contact seller button is not even available to get help or trouble shoot! Maybe its just this one and not purple cow products in general. I don't know. Ill send an update if the seller responds!
on June 10, 2016
This laminator is very quiet and quick! It warms up within minutes and does not jam easily. I have used two different types of pouches with it and am pleased with the results of both. It is small so it stores away easily and does not require a lot of space when in use. I have not tried the cold function yet but the hot function works splendidly. I would recommend this laminator to everyone.
on December 3, 2013
The hot lamination is good, though I get a permanent bend at the leading edge of the item if it is thin, like magazine paper. I was also disappointed in the "cold lamination". I learned the hard way that regular heat lamination will ruin Ticketmaster tickets/stubs. So I returned the first laminator I bought for this one with cold lamination. But all it does is press a sticky pocket together - I guess I thought there would be something more to it than that - but you don't even need the laminator, just the cold pockets really. I would actually recommend the Scotch laminator (the first one I got and returned because it didn't have cold) over this one.
on December 15, 2017
Doing a project with my daughter for school. I love this machine. It’s doibg great so far. Tree and water are done! Know just grass animals and rocks! Drawn of course!
on September 27, 2017
Works great for crafting, laminate cardstock covers for travel notebooks and small journals. Have more projects to try still... So far great!!!
on July 8, 2015
Used many times for small, individual projects. Would highly recommend for the small or occasional project(s). Would not recommend for high-volume usage, if you're in a hurry. Learned quickly to be mindful when loading large pieces to load them straight and avoid contact with the side tabs on the loading support tray - some came out with slightly curved corners, but nothing that affected the finished product. Heats within about 3-5 minutes and does what I need it to.
on January 18, 2014
Right out of the box, with its compact size I didn't think the Purple Cows laminator would handle the 8.5" x 11" and 8.5" x 14" laminating pouches. But it does, and it does it well. The laminator doesn't take long to warm up and is simple to use. With the ease of digital pictures and printers' ability to produce high quality photos, we've taken to laminating our best and favorite family pictures. To date, we've laminated about fifty 3x5, 4x6, 5x7 and 8.5x11 pictures and are very satisfied with the results. We've also laminated a dozen or so 8.5" wide documents of varying thicknesses with excellent results. We've not had a single problem with the laminator and are very pleased with this purchase.
on January 15, 2017
I bought this laminator after I found out it's the same one my employee uses! Easy to use, fast, & well priced. I've used it to laminate newspaper articles, daughter's artwork, pictures, report cards, & learning charts. Very handy if you have school aged kids!