Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Purple Pillow - Supportive Pillow That is Gentle On Your Spine So Your Head Can Relax Into The Pillow - Cooler and More Supportive Than A Memory Foam Pillow
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ***THE PURPLE PILLOW NO LONGER INCLUDES THE ADJUSTABLE BOOSTER.*** PERFECT FORM PILLOW - The Purple Pillow by Purple Innovations is made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer arranged in a head-specific Smart Comfort Grid so it will never break down or lose its carefully formed shape. Our Purple pillows for sleeping are firm around the edges to give gentle support, yet soft and head-conforming in the middle for maximum comfort all sleep long.
- BEST NECK PILLOW - Our pillow is made with hundreds of tiny triangles that let the pillow relax under pressure without losing support. The reinforced edges give your neck extra comfort all night. The white cover is made of polyester, spandex, and bamboo products to keep your face and neck cool and comfortable. Take it with you on the go as a travel pillow so you never lose sleep again.
- NO FLUFF PURPLE STUFF - With Purple bed pillows, you will never have to fluff your pillow again. Our patented design keeps its perfect pillow shape without punching. Our pillows support every kind of sleeper, whether you prefer to sleep on your side or back. Other pillows can lose their shape, causing you to wake up with a sore neck after a fitful night of sleep. Rest easy with the Purple Pillow.
- FREE-FLOW AIR CHANNELS - The Free Air Flow technology with breathable channels neutralizes temperatures and won’t trap heat like memory foam pillows. Our pillow neutralizes temperatures to keep your head and neck perfectly comfortable. The two founding brothers of Purple Innovations have over 30 years combined experience with advanced aerospace technology and cushion design manufacturing expertise.
- ANTIMICROBIAL PILLOW - Naturally Antimicrobial with no artificial germicides, the materials used protect against allergens and dust mites. Our patented Hyper-Elastic Polymer is FDA-certified for safe use, and our foam has been certified by the CertiPUR-US Certified program, so you can be sure that the materials are completely safe. Every side is the best side of the pillow with Purple. ***THE PURPLE PILLOW NO LONGER INCLUDES THE ADJUSTABLE BOOSTER.***
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The World’s First No-Pressure Pillow
Where your sleepy head truly yearns to be! No more lumpy foam, stabby feathers and melty memory foam. Introducing the Purple Pillow, the first innovation in pillows since geese.
Pillow: Hyper-Elastic Polymer Smart Comfort Grid
Non-toxic polyethylene copolymer powder coating
White Cover: 55% Polyester, 37% Viscose from Bamboo, 8% Spandex
Size: 24″ x 16″ x 3″
Ship Size: 8″ x 17″
Weight: 10.2 lbs
Get Real Neck Support
Made with hundreds of little triangles so the pillow can relax under pressure without losing support. The reinforced edges give your neck extra comfort all night.
Stop Sleeping Sweaty
Waking up hot and sweaty is the worst. Sleep neutral-not too hot, not too cold-with the Purple Pillow because it allows air to flow freely around your noggin.
No More Fluffing
The Purple Pillow is made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer and arranged in a head-specific Smart Comfort Grid so it will never break down or lose shape.
Compare with similar items
WEEKENDER Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow - Washable Cover - Standard Size
Comfort Revolution Hydraluxe Bubble Gel Bed Pillow, Purple
eLuxurySupply Hotel White Goose Down Pillow by, Queen
Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination With Adjustable Fit and Zipper Removable Kool-Flow Breathable Cooling Hypoallergenic Pillow Cover (Queen)
Nest Bedding Easy Breather Pillow Standard 24 x 16
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Purple Innovation||LinenSpa||UnbeatableSale, Inc||eLuxury Supply||Relief-Mart||nest bedding|
|Material Type||Other||—||Memory foam||Cotton Poly Blend||Bamboo-derived rayon||memory_foam|
|Size||Standard||Standard||Standard||Queen||Queen||Standard 24 x 16|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TL;DR: Don't buy this
The pillow starts comfortable and actually isn't that bad but really it's just a horrible Design. If you never move your pillow or never wash your pillowcase, it might be ok... Until it pops or gets a leak.
Let me start by describing how it works. The pillow comes with a nice thick outer layer. It has a nice U shaped zipper on the bottom, which is nice and easy to use. - You will be thankful for this nice zipper when it comes to opening it all the time and adjusting and INFLATING the pillow. Yes, I said inflating.
Inside the Cover are 2 items. The pillow and a Blowup pad to adjust the height. You see, without the blowup, it has no structure and is only about 2-3" tall. Inflating the pad isn't bad until you realize it's not connected to the pillow and therefore moves independently. If you move the pillow at all, the pad slides and you get a lopsided pillow.
If you toss and turn lot or flip your pillow, be warned, it only works on 1 side, otherwise, you are sleeping on a $100 blow up pad, on top of a comfortable pillow.
After constantly adjusting the pillow and being annoyed, it was banished to my girlfriend's side of the bed, she didn't mind all the faults (I kept up on the maintenance/adjusting it for her) and she actually liked it... Until the blow-up pad started to leak. Now I have a floppy, rubbery, 2.5" tall pillow. At this point, I've gladly reverted back to my old trusty Tempurpedic pillow and will be trying to return this one.
Edit: Contacted Amazon, return in is in progress.
Edit2: see Purple’s social response “stuff another pillow in it” 😂😂😂😂😂
---- Prior Review----
A lot of these reviews are outdated at this point. To address a majority of the complaints about the inflatable booster, you will be happy to know its been replaced. The new pillow now comes with two foam inserts. One that is .5" and one that is 1". You can install none, one or both in any combination you chose. They are held in place by "buttons".
Mine didn't have any weird manufacturing defects that other noted. No cuts or gouging. Additionally, (after watching many videos) it appears that mine doesn't have nearly the amount of white dust. It does have some, but it doesn't produce a noticeable amount when I hit the pillow on my bed.
While I don't disagree that the original design obviously had some issues, I was happy to see that they seemed to have redesigned/updated the pillow.
The trouble comes when I turn, roll, try to prop it up, try to rotate it, or use it in any of the other ways we all naturally use pillows. It's heavy and cumbersome, and can't be flipped, adjusted, stacked with other pillows, turned to the side on a whim, and so on. It's like I ordered a towel, and inside the box was a blow drier; yes, it technically has the same primary function, but is not, at its heart, what it's advertised as.
I'm still (apprehensively) curious about the Purple mattress, and might consider seat cushions and other stationary objects that might do well to be magically soft and firm at the same time. But at least in pillow form, this new fad is overreaching.
The second night was just fine, no major issues really. But tonight I noticed it kept feeling really odd, some spots sunk in way farther than others and I could basically feel the little triangles of the pillow against my face, so I checked and the material the pillow is made of is severely messed up. Countless tears in it all over, some really bad. Oh and of course there's a weird white powder that got everywhere when I pulled it out of the protector.
This is the kind of shoddy work I'd expect from a $15 as seen on tv infomercial special, not a $100 seemingly super high quality pillow.